Natural sisters....

pureebony

I posted this before but very few suggestions...

If your hair is short, or damaged and you want to do a protective style like a bun etc by using added hair, how would you do it?

Im trying to get all the protective natural styles I can possibly do with added hair, excluding extension twists or braids.

Help please!?!?!

I'm not sure what your asking......

can your hair fit in a pony tail? if it can you can add a phony pony and do it into a bun or add a pin on bun, they have those.

How long is your hair?... depending on this you could:

• put your hair into a ponytail and tuck the ends into the hairband you are using, then add a drawstring pony and wrap the hair around itself (securing the hair with a bobby pin or something.
  • Comb all your hair back as if you were going to do a ponytail and with a pack of kanekalon do one large braid extension and proceed create a bun that way.
  • Use a bun ring and wrap kanekalon hair around it, but again, you hair needs to be long enough to put into either a high or low ponytail. You then place the bun ring with added hair around your ponytail.
Are you asking about hair that is long enough to put in a bun or not long enough to put in a bun?

Sorry ladies, I dont think I was clear... my hairs is sort of long enough, but I dont want to expose it, I plan to baggy it underneath or just keep it from the air, so i need a pull back protedctive style that can be done with added hair.

I was thinking that since i plan to use mega-tek and co wash every day I would do that alternating with henna and indian methods. bring my hair to the back of my head and braid it with clarified, washed and condition kinky hair about half way then bring it up to do a messy bun, as an every day look...

any other suggestions?!?

How long is your hair?... depending on this you could:

• put your hair into a ponytail and tuck the ends into the hairband you are using, then add a drawstring pony and wrap the hair around itself (securing the hair with a bobby pin or something.
  • Comb all your hair back as if you were going to do a ponytail and with a pack of kanekalon do one large braid extension and proceed create a bun that way.
  • Use a bun ring and wrap kanekalon hair around it, but again, you hair needs to be long enough to put into either a high or low ponytail. You then place the bun ring with added hair around your ponytail.
Are you asking about hair that is long enough to put in a bun or not long enough to put in a bun?

What is a bun ring?

Back