Naptrl's Pressed Hair Photos!!!!

naptrl

Dr. Naptrl :)
Hair2day said:
Your hair is so shiny!!! I love that coal black sheen!!!:)

Thanks! My hair had actually started to lighten when I had a relaxer. It was becoming a dark brown. After I went natural, It became black again! JET black!

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
Yeah I heard it was the neturalizing shampoo that causes the hair to redden. Your hair looks great!! Very shiny and healthy looking!! Wonderful job! Thanx for sharing. :)

Country gal

I noticed that too after I went completely natural. My hair is like jet black. It's pretty but I haven't seen it this dark in several years.

GinnyP

Naptrl your hair is so pretty and shiny, you did a fantastic job it looks like it was done by a professional

naptrl

Thanks ladies! I appreciate your wonderful comments. They give me strength to go on during the hard times!! :)

pookeylou

I could hardly see the hair for the SHINE!!! :)

Lovely! Have you washed it since then? How did it rebound after the press?

naptrl

pookeylou said:
I could hardly see the hair for the SHINE!!! :)

Lovely! Have you washed it since then? How did it rebound after the press?

Girl, I washed it in 2 days. I just did that style because my hubby was coming home (he had been gone for 2 weeks on business). He loves my hair straight, so I did it for him. It bounced back fine because I didn't use much heat. It did take a good washing though! It's funny I just got through looking at your album..Your hair is doing great!!!

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
Wow girlie, your hair is so thick and shiny! Looks like you'll be heading toward brastrsp in no time with that natural head of hair!

pookeylou

naptrl said:
Girl, I washed it in 2 days. I just did that style because my hubby was coming home (he had been gone for 2 weeks on business). He loves my hair straight, so I did it for him. It bounced back fine because I didn't use much heat. It did take a good washing though! It's funny I just got through looking at your album..Your hair is doing great!!!

Thanks for stopping through Chica!!!

LadyKej

Wow, so thick and shiny!!! It looks like Oprah's hair; very beautiful. Oh, and your little cousin is absolutely adorable!!!!

naptrl

Thanks for the comments/compliments, ladies!! I am truly inspired by all your beautiful heads of hair!!!