My Picturetrail Pic's check em' out...............

Avin'sMom2010

My Picturetrail Pic\'s check em\' out...............

this is my hair throughout various stages from 2001 until now, the front of my hair has a looser curl pattern than the back, i was doing so well until i got bored in may 2002 and went to my braider to get a press and curl
(big big mistake!) any way a long story short the press was to hot btw my hair is not very thick and she went over it like 3 times with a hot pressing comb, as a result my hair started breaking alot in the back so i cut it down really low like 1 in and started over with wearing the braids.
my hair has grown back in the back and is now a little longer than before the press mishap, i am now wearing the phony tails, i found a cute twist phony that matches my hair.

btw, my version of the bun is hair parted from ear to ear and 1 bun on top & 1 on the bottom, i have to pay special attention to the back and moisturize more than the front, then i put my phony over the 2 buns.

trying to simplify my routine, wash/cond once a week, apply surge 1-2x's a day (just started btw), use the long aid moisturizer it's in the big tub like world's of curls but it's a little thicker, i also use the african royale daily docter leave in) vigoral gel to lay down the edges.
oh i started using head wear shampoo and the conditioner REALLY good products. (walmart) i was using suave awupuhi this is my second favorite.
also i vasaline the ends before putting on plastic sandwich bad and knee high stocking.

I will post more pics in late jan.
see ya.
www.picturetrail.com/stephanyeshunn
pass=coco

TinyT

Re: My Picturetrail Pic\'s check em\' out...............

Wow, I love your pics. Congratz on growing such healthy hair!

SingingStar12

Your hair is pretty!! Keep up the good work and your consistence with your regime because I think it's working!

Miosy

I love your natural curls. Keep up the good work!

Crysdon

You're making great progress. BTW - don't worry about the stares...I think they're staring because your hair is pretty.

NGC

I think our hair is very similar. I like your various styles.

Your doing a great job with your hair. Keep it up.

I love your phony pony tail. Did you order it online?

TIA

Avin'sMom2010

thanks, for the compliments ya'll, I was hesitant about posting the pics
at first but I guess it's Ok.

HGC, I bought the phony from an asain BSS in my neighborhood.

Btw, I looked in my hair journal and I started using the surge on 12/9/03 and I think I have gained about 1 inch, NO LIE I will post pics as soon as I gets some more batteries for my digital camera.
bye....

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Re: My Picturetrail Pic\'s check em\' out...........

Hon, your hair is HOT! It's a really good look for you too
--Now, about this State Fair of Texas--girl you had the right idea
That's the thing to do at the State Fair of Texas --get your eat on

Are you actually in Dallas, or did y'all come from another part of TX to go to the fair?

Avin'sMom2010

Supergirl, I'm from cowtown
, I can't wait to attend one of the gatherings, only thing is I'm off on Mon/Tues, which leaves no social life.

I went to the state fair JUST TO EAT!!!!!!!!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

Hey,

I think that's the best reason to go to the state fair

Chimma

Do you know how jealous I am of natural girls with at least 2 years of hair growth?
Thanks for sharing! I love your pics because I think your hair is lovely.

What makes your hair look so moisturized all the time? My natural hair roots feel soft and moisturized most of the time, but look a lot drier.

prettyblac

Hey your hair is beautiful keep it up I'm jealous your twists are so shiny! what do you use on them? You go girl

Valerie

Thank you for sharing your pictures. Your hair is growing very nice and it is very thick and healthy. Look forward to the more pictures.

Ipanema

Your hair looks so nice, shiny & healthy! Your photos make me want to try that phony pony method again to get my hair looking as healthy as yours!

Faith

Nice hair!

I'm also thinking about doing the phonytail thing. Do you wear it all the time. I'm scared I'll get too bored with it and it wouldn't last. What other styles do you do to switch it up. Do you have just different phonytails or do you change it up and wear your hair down as well during the week? TIA.

Nyambura

surfer girl

Beautiful, beautiful hair! I *love* your hair! Did I already say your hair was gorgeous? Lol! Your cornrow with afro puff style was so beautiful and inspiring, I had to share it with my mom. Thanks, Stephy, for sharing your pix.

My fave pic though is the one that looks like you have 2 afro puffs but it's really one. Very cute.