My one year LHCF anniversary...and I'm too sick to wash my hair.

DreamLife

Today I really wanted to do a one year anniversary comparison shot but I can't because I'm too sick. :perplexedBut its been one year...just renewed my subscription. I have come a lonnnng way since last year. I don't know what state my hair would be in without this site. I do have some shots in my fotki if you want to see my progress but no recent ones from this month. I'll be posting some progress shots soon, probably next week.

Thanks you all for your help and hopefully next year I'll be at APL!!!:grin: I reallly reallly want APL!!!!!!

Alisha08

But you werent too sick to come on LHCF and start a thread now were you?? Get those pics up ASAP missy!! LOL Just kidding!! :grin: Happy one year, and get well soon. :getwell:

nadz

Awwww, you'll be fine soon. And taking the pics a few days off will still be fine. And congrats on your progress! A lot can happen in one year.

growth2come

Dont worry about the hair for now,...get well soon. This is the only time you can excuse yourself with a bad hair day so leave the hair and nurse yourself better.:yep:

DreamLife

But you werent too sick to come on LHCF and start a thread now were you?? Get those pics up ASAP missy!! LOL Just kidding!! :grin: Happy one year, and get well soon. :getwell:

LOLLLLLL:lachen:I knew someone would say that. I'm gon have some pics up by next week.