My New Journey to Long Healthy Hair!

Hey Ladies today is the first day of my new hair journey. I went to the dominican salon to get a relaxer today and I also had to cut about 2-3 inches off. I had no choice, my hair was so jacked up from after taking out the sew-in that I had to cut. I was ready to throw in the towel on this hair thing, but after shedding a few tears I'm ready, Ladies I am on a mission, to acheive healthy hair now. I will be washing and deep conditioning every three days, taking my vitamins, moisturizing like crazy, and keeping my hair pinned up. More importantly I will NOT be putting any form of braided extensions or weave in my hair , it will have to grow by itself. As soon as I can I will be updating my album and keeping track of my hair journey. I feel so excited ya'll, here's to a new beginning :)

Ms Red

:kiss: You have the right attitude! Good luck on your new hair journey. You can do it and in no time you'll reach your hair goals!!!

cc

kristina

I came to the same conclusion but with braid extensions. I've said before but I'll say it again-fake hair is evil! *stepping off soapbox* Best of luck to you.

Tami

Miss Bubblegum
Congrats on your decision. I had to do this about a year and a half ago and it was the best decision I could have made. I take care of my hair so much better and I'm reaping the rewards finally. Good luck ! :)