My MSM Rave

angellazette

Is the MSM powder easy to mix? I open the capsules and pour it into my juice but that crap just sits there!! It doesn't mix or anything.

gelati

CaliJ said:
Hi gelati :)
I believe there's only 20 mgs of Coq-10 in it, so if you need more, I supplement with an additional 30 mgs from Vitacost.com which is pure like Andrews, in capsule form, and is a really good price (240 30 mg caps. for around $14 plus $4.99 s/h). :)

Thanks CaliJ,;) The one that I take has 75milligrams, it's by Andrew Lessman. I went on the website you suggested and you can save almost a $100 compare to HSN. Also the reviews on HSN says the new Hair, Skin and Nails stink really bad.:eek: What do you think?:confused: I might just keep taking the old ones without the Coq-10 and just take Coq-10 separate.

Ms_Delikate

tenderheaded said:
I'm so glad this worked for you:) I've been taking Puritian's Pride 3000 mg since 9/1/2005. Like others, I've been on prescription meds for allergies for many years, including eating a hefty dose of Benedryl every year:lol: For the first time in my life, I didn't finsh my Benedryl - it's now expired!
The hair is also much easier to deal with. If it continues to behave this good, I'm just gonna relax the nape - it refuses to behave like good hair!!!

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Guyaneek

I'm happy for you as well! Now if my MSM will start to kick in with some results, I can really get this party going!

I currently take MSM capsules by Puritans Pride...can't tell what if anything they are doing because I also take biotin....but right now they have a buy 2 get 3 free speacial so I will be reordering. Which form is better powder or capsule? :perplexed

BellaLunie

I currently take MSM capsules by Puritans Pride...can't tell what if anything they are doing because I also take biotin....but right now they have a buy 2 get 3 free speacial so I will be reordering. Which form is better powder or capsule? :perplexed

I was taking the Spring Valley brand capsules from Walmart and I saw almost no benefits. When I switched over to the powder Vitamin Shoppe brand my hair started growing like a weed! Whatver brand you take make sure it says OptiMSM logo. That way you know it's real with no fillers HTH:yep:

sheba1

It's a matter of preference, but powder doesn't have fillers (like magnesium stearate). So if the taste doesn't bother you, the powder gives you the most bang for your buck and no fillers. Also the powder will desolve in water based products if you have any that you currently put on your scalp. It will help your hair topically, as well if used this way. I have nettle tea mix that has msm in it that I use for growth and reduced shedding.

CurlyMoo

I take Jarrows OptiMSM. It's working very well. My roots are smooth but the biggest benefit is the complete lack of pain in my knee. I'm increasing my dosage to get rid of the hip pain.