My herbalist suggested Bao Shi Restorative Hair Nutrients

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Ladies, I'm not trying to get people hooked on pills or anything, but I visited my favorite herbalist this morning to pick up by Ultra Hair Thick Shake. He recommended that I try this Bao Shi Restorative Hair Nutrients. He is from East Asia, about 60 years old but looks only 45. He said that these supplements WORK!!! They contain really good, proven nutrients and herbs, such as Hu Sho Wu and Rosemary Nettles. It also has a fair amount of Zinc and Pantothenic Acid. I didn't buy any because I still have other products that I must use up, but my male friend picked up the bottle formulated for men. I'm using him as a guinea pig to see how the product works.

This product incorporates both Chinese and Ayurvedic Medicines. The herbalist takes them himself. (He showed me his opened bottle.) He also said that it made his skin flawless (he does in fact have beautiful skin). I promised to purchase some when I use up what I have.

Below is some information about the product and the website where you can find more information:

http://www.biomed-health.com/proddetail.asp?prod=BW60012

Advanced Bao Shi for Women™
Advanced Women’s Bao Shi Restorative Hair Nutrients

For centuries, Asian women have used exceptional herbs for healthy, fuller hair with lustrous youthful color. Their secret from Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine is now available to you.

This advanced formula brings together these extraordinary herbs with intensive vitamins and minerals essential for healthy, luxurious hair. Combined, the vital nutrients in the Advanced Women’s Bao Shi help to maintain healthy luxurious hair, youthful color, and support natural hair growth.

(Contains medicinal herbs from both Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurvedic Medicine used successfully for hair loss and premature graying in China.)*
is an extraordinary remedy of whole medicinal herbs, including the Original Bao Shi Formula, plus intensive hair nutrients especially for women. This enhanced formula has a complex of nutrient rich ingredients to help women with thinning, graying hair, and support natural healthy hair growth.
The Remarkable Whole Herbs in Bao Shi:
Traditional Chinese Name: Ho Shou Wu Botanical Name: Polygonum multiflorum One of the most important Chinese rejuvenating herbs, it is also very popular in Ayurvedic medicine. Studied and used in China for the purpose of restoring hair and for its anti-aging properties. Traditional Chinese Name: Han Lien Tsao Ayurvedic Name: Bhringaraj Botanical Name: Eclipta prostrata synonym: Eclipta Alba Called “ruler of hair,” it is the main herb used for rejuvenating hair in Ayurvedic medicine. Used for promoting hair growth and restoring hair color. Traditional Chinese Name: Fu Ling Botanical Name: Poria cocos Important herb in Chinese pharmacopoeia, used to enhance synergistic effects of whole formula. Traditional Chinese Name: Di Chien Tsao Ayurvedic Name: Brahmi synonym: Gotu Kola Botanical Name: Hydrocotyle asiatica synonym: Centella Asiatica One of the most important medicines in both Chinese and Ayurvedic tradition. Long reputed as a potent longevity herb and brain tonic, used for hair loss and anti-aging. Studies have shown that it improves cerebral microcirculation.

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
where can you buy this in the dc area? TIA

My herbalist is in Wheaton, MD on University Blvd., near the Wheaton Mall. His shop is called the Wheaton Health Foods.

Here's the address:

2656 University Blvd. West
Wheaton, MD 20902

Ask for Aaron! He's wonderful, friendly...a little flirtatious but harmless.

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
I stopped taking them for awhile because I have some other health concerns. My friend (white male) is still taking them and they are working for him!! You have to take 2 big pills twice a day and I couldn't do that. They are working for him, though. I may start back after I address those other issues.

drasgrl

Check the bottle and tell me where it's made. If it's from China I'm scurrd the put some lead in that stuff. Did you hear about some company putting cardboard and some other unnatural crap in the pills.