Has anyone tried....

trishjohnson85

Nuhair thinning hair serum? What i like about it, is that it seems to be a natural approach to treating hairloss and it doesnt look like its something i would have to use for the rest of my life or the hair would fall back out, like minoxidil. It does say to use it for up to 3-4 months though.

Info:
  • Hair regrowth support.
  • Natural herbal blend.
  • Step Three: Nourish.
  • Delivers vital nutrients to nourish the scalp.
  • Rejuvenates and strengthens thin, lifeless hair.
  • Helps restore shine and fullness.
  • Safe and effective for men and women.
  • Nu Hair Thinning Hair Serum contains nourishing compounds and vital nutrients that help your hair look and feel thicker.
  • It contains the Chinese formula renowned worldwide for its ability to help rejuvenate lifeless, thinning hair, and utilizes a lipoceutical, time-released multiphase delivery technology.
  • It's one of the most advanced formula for hair care available today!
  • Herbal Blend Hair Complex: Advanced phytonutrient support to help strengthen thinning hair.
  • Retinyl Palmitate: Scientifically proven cosmeceutical.
  • Saw Palmetto: Nourishing herbal support for maximum effectiveness.
  • Biotin: B Vitamin, promotes healthy looking hair.
  • Panthenol: Strengthens and moisturizes the hair shaft.
  • Tocopheryl Acetate: Provides the antioxidant Vitamin E to help promote healthy, vibrant-looking hair and scalp.
  • Hydrolyzed Keratin: Invigorates the scalp to strengthen the hair.
  • He Shou Wu: Chinese herb traditionally used to promote the appearance of thick, healthy hair.
  • Jojoba Oil: Adds luster and strength to hair while moisturizing the scalp.
  • Nu Hair Thinning Serum lipoceutical transactive delivery system.
  • Vital nutrients are supplied to nourish the follicle receptor sites.
  • These botanical nutrients and natural immune boosters help replace lost vitamins and minerals and guard against damaging agents.
  • Before Nu Hair:
    • Weak, thin hair.
  • After Nu Hair:
    • Stronger, thicker hair.
Ingredients

Water , Steareth-20 , Jojoba Seed Oil - Simmondsia Chinensis , Herbal Blend Hair Complex , Burdock Root - Arctium Lappa , Chamomile - Matricaria Recutita , Golden Seal Root - Hydrastis Canadensis , Henna Flower/Fruit/Leaf - Lawsonia Inermis , Honey , Horsetail - Equisetum Arvense , Nettle - Urtica Dioica , Rosemary Leaf - Rosmarinus Officinalis , Tormentil Root - Potentilla Erecta , Polysorbate 20 , PEG-40 Stearate , Carbomer , Aminomethyl Propanol , Citric Acid , Propyl Gallate , Phospholipids , Disodium EDTA , Lysine Carboxymethyl Cysteinate , Alcohol , Cholesterol , Vitamin A - Retinyl Palmitate , Vitamin E - Tocopheryl Acetate , Butylene Glycol , Propylene Glycol , Lysine Thiazolidine Carboxylate , Saw Palmetto Fruit Extract - Serenoa Repens , Biotin , Niacin , Panthenol , Eucalyptus Leaf Extract - Eucalyptus Globulus , Tetrapeptide-1 , Soap Bark Extract - Quillaja Saponaria , He Shou Wu Extract - Fo-ti - Polygonum Multiflorum , Keratin , Hydrolyzed Keratin , Dextran , Roman Chamomile Flower Extract - Anthemis Noblis , Phenoxyethanol , Methylparaben , Ethylparaben , Butylparaben , Propylparaben , Isobutylparaben

trishjohnson85

I found it at walgreens, it was near the rogaine. I was going to break down and buy rogaine, but then i saw this. so imma give it a shot for 3-4 months and see what happens.