My hair is changing pattern

Status
Not open for further replies.

caramelty

So all along I thought my hair was gonna be so nappy and unruly. Wearing this sew in I have created such a wonderful relationship with my hair. The hair is becoming more wavy and tight coiled in other areas in excited can't wait till next year when I'm able to rock my hair natural.

Sent from my PC36100 using PC36100

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1305413511833.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1305413511833.jpg
    474.9 KB · Views: 621
Hmmm....exactly that back is tightly coiled and the front sidea have a wavy pattern. I wish it was all one texture but all in all I'm happy with progress thus far

Hmmm....exactly that back is tightly coiled and the front sidea have a wavy pattern. I wish it was all one texture but all in all I'm happy with progress thus far

When you actually cut your relaxed hair it would probably shrink right on uip. :lol: Your relaxed hair may be weighing it down. So don't get too excited yet! :lachen:

I cut all my relaxed hair off last year the back is just something different. I plan on rocking sew ons till next year off and on. So hopefully by next year this time I have more length and defined curls or waves whichever.

When you actually cut your relaxed hair it would probably shrink right on uip. :lol: Your relaxed hair may be weighing it down. So don't get too excited yet! :lachen:

Yup LOL my shrinkage is about 75%

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using T-Mobile myTouch 3G

I don't think my hair changed patterns, but I couldn't get to its real texture when I was wearing sew ins because it was so dehydrated. When I would wash my hair after taking my sew ins down, my coils were very small and tight. Now that I haven't worn a sew in in months and have to care for my hair daily, my hair is presumably more moisturized, and the curls hang much looser. This is how my hair looked prior to relaxing at the age of 13 though, so I know it isn't a "new" texture.

And no my hair isn't heat damaged or have any relaxed ends.

Attachments

• Picture020.jpg
    Picture020.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 330
  • ce321c43.jpg
    ce321c43.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 311
  • 17ba2e57.jpg
    17ba2e57.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 335
  • e49ed7b9.jpg
    e49ed7b9.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 320
Last edited:
maybe still developing? idk what to call it. yesterday I noticed that my nape curls were really loose which was new to me. gonna keep an eye on it i guess...

oohhhh ok :look:. I'm going to take my nappy and so unruly haired self out of this thread now :yep:.

"They" really did a good number on us eh : (.

I don't think my hair changed patterns, but I couldn't get to its real texture when I was wearing sew ins because it was so dehydrated. When I would wash my hair after taking my sew ins down, my coils were very small and tight. Now that I haven't worn a sew in in months and have to care for my hair daily, my hair is presumably more moisturized, and the curls hang much looser. This is how my hair looked prior to relaxing at the age of 13 though, so I know it isn't a "new" texture.

And no my hair isn't heat damaged or have any relaxed ends.
Do you use henna or indigo?

The texture of your pic looks very similar to the texture of the sew-in in your fotki...:scratchch In any case, why was your hair unruly before? Was it moisturized?

Last edited:
Do you use henna or indigo?

Nope. I've never dyed my hair. I only use shampoo, conditioner, and occassionally amla creme or scurl in vain attempts to moisturize. I assure you guys there was no miracle cure that accounts for the difference, except water :lol:

Please don't be too hard on her ya'll. It's been a crazy enough day at the ranch as it is....let her have her "I'm wavy-not-nappy" joy.

I'm happy for you carmelty.

Last edited:
:waytogo::wow::woohoo::congrats::grin:
no_naps_tshirt-p2359717217231530303g1w_400.jpg

Lol. I just game here to park my chair, sit in it, bust out laughing and then fall out, roll around on floor lauging some more. Some people should be on punishment from the internet. Not directed all the way at OP, just thinking about people on youtube, etc.

OP which is your real texture. The one in this thread or the one in the other?
Droid typing leads to typos for me

Dang......:lol: but nah for real...if you got your hair texlaxed then just say so...if you got something else going on then share it, thats what LHCF is for...sorry OP you kinda asked for it as far as the previous comments:yep:

Last edited:
Yup this has all the makings of a Sunday worthy thread. Just don't get it poofed until after I get to read everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back