My First YouTube Vid **Feedback Pls**

Stepiphanie

Hey Ladies,

I just did a youtube vid about my siggy style after many request from some folks on here and on my blog. Though, I'm not planning on being a YT regular, I would like your feedback on the vid to see where I can improve in the future.

I really appreciate it:yep:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtFSCbTOJco

And yes I did cover my little alopecia patch before I walked out the house!

alyn308

OMG I love it! You look super cute in the vid!!

I agree with the previous poster about having a solid background...better lighting.

Yay!!

AuNaturalMaMa

I loved the video! I'm glad I clicked on this thread. I was wondering what to do with this head of mine in the morning. Now I know.

Stepiphanie

Thanks!! You should definitely post pics when you try it. I'm sure you're gonna love it! The funny thing is depending on how your hair is, it has the potential to look different every time you wear it.

I loved the video! I'm glad I clicked on this thread. I was wondering what to do with this head of mine in the morning. Now I know.

SimJam

nice bubbly personality (yes u do speak rlly fast lol) and nice style

as previous ladies said the background is a bit busy (closing the closet? door would help)
and the angle of the camera is bit off, seems as if its angled up so it gives an odd perspective.

Stepiphanie

Thx SimJam .

I recorded from my Ipad, so that may be why the angle seems odd. I will close the closet or shot from a different location next time.

nice bubbly personality (yes u do speak rlly fast lol) and nice style

as previous ladies said the background is a bit busy (closing the closet? door would help)
and the angle of the camera is bit off, seems as if its angled up so it gives an odd perspective.