My first full service

MrsQueeny

A few days ago I got an email from my Pastor stating that I would be preaching the Sunday morning service on the 24th. Then he sent another one stating I would be in charge of everything including the songs, the programs etc. I have preached before but usually during our shorter evening service. Pray for me as I consecrate and seek the Lord and trust HIM to give the words for His people. I already knew in my spirit this was coming and I am excited and nervous at the same time. I already have a title for my sermon "Greatness is in YOU". I will have it recorded so if anyone wants a copy for free, let me know. Q
ETA: This will be a follow up to the sermon I gave the Sunday before last titled "Failure is not an option"!!! Q

Last edited:

dreamer26

Go on girl, I like "GREATNESS is in YOU",

I'm gonna give my AMEN and AMEN now because I know it's going to be great.

Be bless.

foxxymami

Congratulations! I pray that He fills you up to speak what the congregation needs to hear and that your nerves go away too :)....and I know that He will move!

B

BabieD

Awwww.. CONGRATS!! :kiss: I would love a copy to see you in action.

I would tell you good luck but that is NOT NEEDED with Him on your side

crlsweetie912

WOW! What an exciting time for you Q! You know we will be praying for you but I already know that you will be successful!!! Congratulations! :rosebud:

Nice & Wavy

Woman of God!!!

The Lord has empowered you and you will be filled and the overflow of His Spirit will cause you to speak the Word with power and might! I see the strongholds being broken and the shackles being destroyed even now.

Yes, greatness is in you and all of us who says "Yes Lord" to His will and to His way!
You, Woman of God, are Blessed and highlyfavored of the Lord!!

I'm so excited for you and will be interceding for you as well!!!

Glory to the Lord Most High!!!

Blessings to you always.

P

patient1

queeny20 said:
A few days ago I got an email from my Pastor stating that I would be preaching the Sunday morning service on the 24th. Then he sent another one stating I would be in charge of everything including the songs, the programs etc. I have preached before but usually during our shorter evening service. Pray for me as I consecrate and seek the Lord and trust HIM to give the words for His people. I already knew in my spirit this was coming and I am excited and nervous at the same time. I already have a title for my sermon "Greatness is in YOU". I will have it recorded so if anyone wants a copy for free, let me know. Q
ETA: This will be a follow up to the sermon I gave the Sunday before last titled "Failure is not an option"!!! Q

Wow!! What an awesome way to serve! I know you'll have the congregation thinking!

p1

MrsQueeny

I wanted to bump this. Thank you for all of your prayers because GOD moved in an awesome way. My dh is making the copies so everyone who wants one, please pm me your address so I can get them out before we go on vacation. Thanks Q

live2bgr8

I'm just now seeing this! That's awesome. :D I know God will work through you in a mighty way! Not just for this past service, but for times to come. :)

May I have a copy as well? Sending a pm. :yep:

Dee-Licious

queeny20 said:
I wanted to bump this. Thank you for all of your prayers because GOD moved in an awesome way. My dh is making the copies so everyone who wants one, please pm me your address so I can get them out before we go on vacation. Thanks Q

:yay: I'm happy it all went well!

shooting you a pm now