My Dollar Tree Hair Find...

ShiShiPooPoo

I found this product at the Dollar Tree...I'm always in there looking for little treasures...

It's called Carrot Creme Instant Hair Treatment

Here are the ingredients...

Herbal Tea Infusion, Witch Hazel Extract, Arnica, Aloe Vera Gel, Cet. Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Peg-40 Castor Oil, Centrimonium Bromide, Canola Oil, Carrot Extract, Propylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Keratin, Panthenol, Essential Oils, EDTA.

I have been using this for the past 4 days and it is incredibly light and moisturizing. I use my WEN then use my MT then use this for added moisture for the ends.

Can't beat it for a BUCK...

You might want to check it out...:yep:

Christa438

It sounds like a treat, I like the ingredients... I told myself I would stop by this other dollar store and pick up a couple of those little towel head turbins--whatever they are called--for me and my dd hair.

Last edited:

lilsparkle825

we just got ethnic hair stuff :look: at our dollar tree. everything was loaded with petrolatum/mineral oil last time i went but this is worth checking back for.

adw425

I always find hair care gems in Dollar Tree (with wonderful ingredients, which is why I call them gems). Since I will be in the vicinity of one tomorrow, I will see if it carries this as it sounds great.

asubeauty

I saw this in Dollar Tree, picked it up, walked around with it, and then put it down thinking that there's no way that this can be decent for a buck.

And there was only one jar in the WHOLE DANG STORE!!! :wallbash:

ShiShiPooPoo

I saw this in Dollar Tree, picked it up, walked around with it, and then put it down thinking that there's no way that this can be decent for a buck.

And there was only one jar in the WHOLE DANG STORE!!! :wallbash:

I am so sorry!

I only bought one to begin with but then went back and bought another one. They have another product-Hair Mayonnaise that was in the same section...that stuff was good too!

I really like the carrot creme because it is not heavy at all and my hair still has swing and bounce.

Try some other locations...I bet they have it!:yep:

LABETT

I went to my local Dollar Tree today before I saw this thread and noticed the products.
I bought 3 jars of the Hair Mayo,2 Jars of the Carrot Creme and 5 bottles of the Sulfur Solutions Hair Serum.
I am glad to hear the review on the carrot creme and that it's not greasy.

DaRealist

I purchased this about 2 weeks ago when I saw it too. I thought the ingredients looked pretty good and felt it would be a good product to use on my ends when bunning. :yep:

I like it and it smells pretty nice too.

adw425

There were five jars of the carrot creme in the one I went to and I bought three of them. They also had sulfur ointment and sulfur serum all in the same section with several different a couple kinds of cholesterols and a hair mayonnaise. I think they were all by the same company called Herbal Infusions. I didn't look at the ointment, but I did look at the serum, which had some great ingredients in it like jojoba and aloe, castor oil and wheat germ, I think, but no actual sulfur although it was called sulfur serum. I didn't buy because I make my own scalp stuff with aloe and jojoba and mine does actually have sulfur in it (smile). I picked up some more detangler, too, while I was there.