My DD and her indestrutible hair LOL

Bnster

Her hair is gorgeous! I know she is in good hands and will not make the mistake as most of us growing up with our hair and heat. Some are lucky with the most simplest hair care. Still let her document when she makes any changes to her hair care and her hair reaction to it. Thanks for sharing!

candy626

Pretty hair!

I'm sure your healthy haircare practices have rubbed off on her. Even if she veers off track during her teen or college years. Eventually she will remember what you've taught her.

WyrdWay

Wow her hair is gorgeous! I am wanting to try a regimen like that... but I am afraid it might go horribley

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Mobile G2

jillybean2012

This is my 13 year old DD
I think (not sure) she is a 3B and she's always had tailbone length hair straight. Its Waist Length when her hair is curly (99% of the time).

Here is her regimen:

Co-wash 3x a week
Slap some Cheap gel on her hair

Yeah that's it. I don't do protective styles on her hair, I deep conditionS maybe once a year if I remember, and I trim an inch or two every two years. Her hairstyles consist of either wash and go's or ponytails. No pre-poo, no amla, no noting. She pisses me off LOL If I did alladat I'd be bald.

I think her hair is "indestructible" because I only flatiron it once a year. Hopefully she won't start doing crazy stuff to it when she gets older and ruin her hair. Some people can have simple regimens and still have long hair. Others, like me, have to work a little harder at it.

She is gorgeous! Hopefully she won't do the crazy stuff in a couple of years. But you know she is going to come across some frenemies that are going to try to get her to do something drastic to it. Just because of jealousy. Teenage girls can be so nasty.

brg240

your daughter is too cute, she looks like she could be a sister of some people i know. Where are you from?

Also, her hair is beautiful and i want it :weird:

BostonMaria

your daughter is too cute, she looks like she could be a sister of some people i know. Where are you from?

Also, her hair is beautiful and i want it :weird:

I've met random people on the street that look like her LOL she's Dominican (a sprinkle of Cuban & Puerto Rican) Syrian, Lebanese, French Canadian LOL (weird mix). We live in Massachusetts.

Sent from my fancy iPhone using LHCF

Nonie

BostonMaria, so now we're calling dolls DD? I thought you were talmbout a normal human, not a doll. Silly me! :blush3:

Your doll's hair is so pretty and she's so cute! Her hair is better than that of any of the Sindy dolls I owned. While Sindy's hair used to be like Barbie's and could be bumped and shaped just with just a brush and didn't need conditioning, etc, your doll's hair looks so soft and so pretty and so long! Plus I prefer dark hair color to blond. I don't think I could get Sindy's hair to look like that. Looks like your doll walks and talks and shows emotion too. I'm so jealous!!! Lucky you that Santa still brings you gifts!

brg240

I've met random people on the street that look like her LOL she's Dominican (a sprinkle of Cuban & Puerto Rican) Syrian, Lebanese, French Canadian LOL (weird mix). We live in Massachusetts.

Sent from my fancy iPhone using LHCF

oh really :lol: maybe they are all extended family. I know a puerto rican family and she looks like a mix of two of the children., theyr'e from New York. Maybe you have some distant cousins down in VA

prettypithy

Her hair is very similar to my 12 year old niece who I would also call 3b. She is between MBL and WL curly, TBL when wet. She has only had it flat ironed once by her fellow campers at camp this summer. I hope those lil *****s used a heat protectant!

BostonMaria

I think age and genes are factor. Beautiful girl and hair.

I wouldn't be surprised if its her age.

@BostonMaria, so now we're calling dolls DD? I thought you were talmbout a normal human, not a doll. Silly me! :blush3:

Your doll's hair is so pretty and she's so cute! Her hair is better than that of any of the Sindy dolls I owned. While Sindy's hair used to be like Barbie's and could be bumped and shaped just with just a brush and didn't need conditioning, etc, your doll's hair looks so soft and so pretty and so long! Plus I prefer dark hair color to blond. I don't think I could get Sindy's hair to look like that. Looks like your doll walks and talks and shows emotion too. I'm so jealous!!! Lucky you that Santa still brings you gifts!

Awww Thank you!

lilyofthenile

That is keeping it simpler than simple!

I like it though... I just couldn't do that... but anyhow, her hair is beautiful, what a pretty daughter you have ^^

Amethyst85

Wow her hair looks great! I had a friend who used the same simple regimen for his 3B hair and his hair grew quicker than mine. If only i could get away with 3 co-washes and some cheap gel...

pinkchocolatedaisy

Aww, she's such a cutie! Looks like you! Love her hair...some people have all the luck. :lol: Hopefully she will continue to KISS as she gets older.

biancaelyse

She's lazy with her hair and always says she's going to cut it to nape length :nono: when she turns 18. All I can do is show her healthy hair practices and pray she listens.

BostonMaria - your daughter is so pretty!! Her hair is similar to my older daughter's hair. I prefer simply and healthy regimens for my kids too and I hope that they will remember this when they go out on their own.

BostonMaria

@BostonMaria - your daughter is so pretty!! Her hair is similar to my older daughter's hair. I prefer simply and healthy regimens for my kids too and I hope that they will remember this when they go out on their own.

yeah she "threatens" to cut it all the time LOL I'll probably let her cut it to BSL at some point to make it easier for her (if that's what she wants), but for now she's stuck with long hair cuz mommy says so.

ETA: I flatironed her hair this morning and added a picture to the first post

Attachments

• 339638_321170481251129_100000745384742_1076296_752297197_o.JPG
    339638_321170481251129_100000745384742_1076296_752297197_o.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Wonderful job w/ your daughter's hair.

She's a cutie!!