My amazing experience today

phynestone

I went to church today and had the most amazing experience, like I really felt the Holy Spirit today. We were in worship and praise and I just felt God all around me. All of a sudden, I started crying and released everything to Him and it felt soooo good. Right now, I feel at peace and it's so blissful. My pastor told me that God is getting ready to move for me in my life and I really need to apply. I'm happy and scared at the same time because I don't know what it will all entail. I just feel so happy and blessed right now.

Prettyinpink00

19sweetie, I'm happy that you had this experience, it is truly a blessing when you can feel the holy spirit around you, and sometimes holding you. Stay strong in your faith, trusting in the Lord and get ready to recieve.:)

sithembile

Thats wonderful! Just remember that if you are born again, the Holy Spirit dwells within you whether you "feel" it or not, begin to follow His leading by faith and know that God loves you!

cybra

That is AWESOME sweetie! It's such a wonderful feeling to experience the fullness of the Lord. But you have nothing to fear, remember, whatever God does is "good," thus, you have nothing to fear. If he wants you to do something you are prepared and equipped to do it. If not, he will get you prepared and equipped. He never sends a soldier into battle without all his/her gear.

I will pray that the Lord will continue to manifest his presence in your life. God bless you.

JuJuBoo

Child of THE King!
19sweetie said:
I went to church today and had the most amazing experience, like I really felt the Holy Spirit today. We were in worship and praise and I just felt God all around me. All of a sudden, I started crying and released everything to Him and it felt soooo good. Right now, I feel at peace and it's so blissful. My pastor told me that God is getting ready to move for me in my life and I really need to apply. I'm happy and scared at the same time because I don't know what it will all entail. I just feel so happy and blessed right now.

That's AWESOME! God has a great calling and destiny over your life. Go after it!

I agree with Cybra. There's nothing to fear because God never sends one of his soldiers into battle without the proper armor. Rely on Him and he will make your paths straight. :yep: