MTG, Megatek, Mane-and-Tail?

DominicanBrazilian82

I see a lot of people who say they are using MTG as a growth aid. Mega-Tek? Shapely's MTG or Mane and Tail?

I've attempted to research on LHCF and YouTube and I believe that most people are referring to Shapely's MTG; however, the acronym suits all three.

Which one have you used and did you love it as a growth aid?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

manter26

The acronym is the name of the product. The bottle actually says MTG. When people say that they are only referring to MTG (Mane Tail Groom) by Shapley's company.

Mane and Tail is a shampoo and conditioner line. I don't think they make a growth aid and Megatek is usually written MT for short.

That doesn't answer your question but that should clarify things a bit...HTH.

DominicanBrazilian82

manter26 said:
The acronym is the name of the product. The bottle actually says MTG. When people say that they are only referring to MTG (Mane Tail Groom) by Shapley's company.

Mane and Tail is a shampoo and conditioner line. I don't think they make a growth aid and Megatek is usually written MT for short.

That doesn't answer your question but that should clarify things a bit...HTH.

That answers my real question. Thank you very much :smile:

LexiDior

Ive used Mane N Tail, but not the shampoo or conditioner, just the growth aid. it makes my hair feel some type of way that I cant describe.

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
I've only used MT/Mega Tek, and my hair is addicted to it. My hair loves protein, and MT makes my hair soft & strong at the same time. It's one of the main reasons I'm able to retain so well.

DominicanBrazilian82

LexiDior said:
Ive used Mane N Tail, but not the shampoo or conditioner, just the growth aid. it makes my hair feel some type of way that I cant describe.

Do you mean MTG (Mane Tail Groom)? Or Mane N Tail the shampoo/conditioner?

DominicanBrazilian82

MrsJaiDiva said:
I've only used MT/Mega Tek, and my hair is addicted to it. My hair loves protein, and MT makes my hair soft & strong at the same time. It's one of the main reasons I'm able to retain so well.

Thank you! How do you use it?

karenjoe

I use to use mane tail conditioner in my cornrows....

just to get rid of it

it's not heavy enough for my hair

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
Thank you! How do you use it?

I use it as an overnight deep conditioner 1x a week. The next day I co-cleanse with Wen, or HQS or one of my other faves. I use a lot of moisture during the week, and my hair loves protein, so I never get protein overload. I've also been using it for so long, that it doesn't cause me to shed anymore. I used BTR's in the beginning, to stop the shedding. HTH!

lamaria211

I love megatek as a cw or a DC but I can't say I've gotten growth from it just soft strong hair. However I will not repurchase due to the formula change and a few other reasons