MSM Powder Question

jamaicalovely

Is using the MSM powder better than taking the MSM pills?

I've been taking the powder for about a month now. I'm considering switching to the pills.

Your thoughs/experience?

I did the opposite, started on the pills and switched to the powder. I read on here that it absorbs better. I did see better progress since switching to the powder, but at the same time I increased my dosage when I did that so I can't say if it's any better.

I just thought it was easier to adjust my dosage with the powder. You can increase your dosage in any increment you want instead of having to be stuck with the mg's in the pills.

HTH

I'm not seeing much results with the powder. Maybe increasing the dosage will work better. What did you increase to?

I was at 2000mg's on the pills (2 pills a day) and I switched to 4000mg's of the powder (two half teaspoons a day). I had to come back down because the hormonal acne was just getting too bad. It's only been about a month since going back down to 2000mg's of powder and I still have acne so I'll see how it goes in the long run.

I saw a huge difference in the thickness of my hair (MUCH less shedding) after about 3-4 months of taking MSM so I definitely think it's a keeper.

Back