MSM applied to scalp ???

Britt

Has anyone ever applied MSM to their scalp? Like in a hair cream or something? I tried applying some to my KBB hair milk and applying it to my scalp, however it's some what hard for the MSM the melt. I got the idea to do this when I saw that Qhemet's puts MSM in their Burdock Root Creme, and I thought to myself, why don't I apply to my own hair cream :think:

Mimi22

I put MSM powder in my spray bottle and usually spray that mix onto my scalp. So far no adverse effects!

Emoniegirl03

I saw in Vitamin world that they have MSM in a cream, pill and spray bottle. I use the cream and i apply it to my hair. It also has great vitamins and oils in it. I just started it last monday so i cant tell u any results as of it. I saw it in then Burdock cream too thats why i got the cream.

casey3035

I have been putting it in my castor oil and leave in however not long enough to notice a change yet but I plan to try this fro a while as I saw a lady on youtube using it on the scalp /hair and claiming to get growth...but thats just me.

hair4romheaven

I plan on added a little to my hot essential oils I massage in my scalp nightly. Oils should be here today or tomorrow. Bump this thread in two months

ETA: I used the mix for months nothing bad or good to report. It did nada. When taken internally is works very well for skin, hair, nails, joints etc..

Last edited:

Cendra

I did this last fall for about 3 months....added MSM in powder form to my daily spritz and some to my scalp. No adverse effects but also couldn't claim any extra length from it either. It did relieve the pain in my joints, though, so not a complete waste.