MSM and allergies (Food/pollen)

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
Has anyone who takes MSM seen a reduction or elimination of pollen or food allergies?

If so, how long have you been taking it?

When did you notice the reduction/elimination of allergies?

How much MSM do you take per day?

Which brand do you use?

BAILEYSCREAM

Curlycrly,

I can't say that I have but then again I don't really suffer with allergies except hayfever when the weather is extremely hot and pollution and pollen is high.

However, if you have allergies eg Hayfever etc I think you should try taking Bee pollen as this helps to build up your immune system and protect from hayfever and such allergies about 2 months before the hayfever season.

HTH

mly3e

The comb is stuck.
I take them.

I used to suffer from SEVERE allergies. They used to send me to the emergency room and bring on asthma attacks. I had tried every form of prescription and over the counter allergy medicine you could imagine.

I started taking 1000 mg MSM a day 2 years ago and I no longer need to take any kind of allergy medicine. My family remembers how bad I used to be and can't believe I don't suffer anymore.

After the first 6 months of using it I noticed that I didn't need my allergy meds or sprays because I had ran out of them and didn't suffer. I had read about MSM helping with allergies so I was VERY happy.

I take vitamin shoppe brand in capsule or powder.