Motions has a new herbal line.....

Honi

There is no board.
The other day I went to the BSS store. Behold I found the dominican 10 en 1 super rinse and the wheat germ rinse. How excited I was! Back to the topic. Motions now has a new herbal relaxer line. It’s funny how companies market herbal products. It’s always in a green bottle or container. This line happens to be a bright lime green color like the color of Garnier Fructis containers. They have 3 different relaxer strengths all infused with specific herbs. I quickly scanned but can’t recall which herbs it contains. I also noticed that they have a styling/roller spritz with no alcohol which is supposed to strengthen and detangle and a moisturizer (still contains mineral oil though).

What really got me was that they had a neutralizing CONDITIONER! There was no neutralizing shampoo. I again quickly glanced at the directions and it said to apply and leave it in for about 10 minutes after rinsing the relaxer from your hair. After that I remember that your supposed to follow up with two different shampoo’s...don't quote me though but interesting huh? I looked on the Motionshair.com website. They haven’t updated the site yet so there is no information on this new line.

I’m sure you ladies will see it pretty soon if you haven’t already.

Angelicus

i finally saw this too a couple of days ago. i was too lazy to check out the ingredients or smell it. i will next time