Mizani Rose H2o anyone?

Bmack

I was wondering if anyone here used/ or use this hair creme to moisturize. I did a search, but saw nothing...

If so please give your results. I like it, but have not used long term so I am interested in what results if any u had.

Thanks.

Curlybeauty

I know Taz007 uses this and raves about it with good reviews!

I don't know how to mention folks, but you can DM her...

nimmy

I love it, it saved my hair - I mean I was getting ready to shave my hair off...

My hair was APL when curly, dunno how long it was when straight, but it was raggedy and dry so I cut off as much as I could bare to (up to neck length) and figured I'd grow out the damage, this was about a month or two ago. Cue the Rose night treatment, I put that on my hair every other night religiously and about a month later even the damaged parts of my hair felt smooth and silky soft.

When used with the rose hair-dress...ridiculously soft hair. But I do get a lot of build up, it's easy to get heavy handed with this stuff.

Still maintaining at neck length atm, while the ends feel healthier and look decent, they are still quite thin compared to the rest of the strand. Mind you, if you saw my hair before...you'd know this was a definite improvement

casey3035

The night time h20 treatment is the bomb-diggity! Got this from Taz007 and never looked back! Worth every penny for me and a little goes a long way!

kami11213

Love it... I use it regularly and It always leaves my hair soft and I agree that a little goes a long way..

Mz.MoMo5235

i only use it on straight hair. i love it on my straight hair cause it moisturizes w/o reverting my hair :)

empressri

i used to use this when relaxed...i dont care for it now. just sits on my hair and feels sort of gross. i think i have some that i need to find something to do with....

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I've read a lot of good things about this product and I'm seriously considering buying it to help combat breakage.

Anyone know how the mizani rose h20 night time intense treatment differ from the regular mizani h2o night time intense treatment?

JusticeMe

"Anyone know how the mizani rose h20 night time intense treatment differ from the regular mizani h2o night time intense treatment?"

Bumping..
I'm curious about the difference as well, as I was unable to locate the mizani rose treatment. And I just purchased the "Mizani H20 Intense Strengthening Night-time Treatment" and hope that it works for my hair. It's been breaking and shedding badly for the last 2 weeks. (I'm hoping that it's seasonal since the weather has gotten warmer where I am)

ajargon02

I tried it and PROMPTLY traded it away.

It smelled ok, but the ingredients were a NO NO for my hair. If I remember correctly, it had mineral oil/petroleum and cones. My hair HATES that stuff........Why I bought it in the first place thinking that it would be ok, I have no clue.

southerncitygirl

my bff has used this for yrs and has a healthy, beautiful head of hair. it would be a no-no for me because of the perto-chemicals but i know that its supposed to have ceramides so if that doesn't bother ya try it :)

Solila

Bump!

When I used it in 2011 (when this thread was created, LOL), it was amazing!
Now.........I cannot stand it. Its so drying. Not sure if the ingredients have changed, but I will not be using it ever again.

Namilani

I used it for years-- I swore by it! I stopped for a while. I recently repurchased it and I am no longer a fan. Not sure if it was reformulated or my hair has changed, too... But I was not pleased AT ALL! I still like the nighttime cream, though.