Mizani Custom Blend

Andycalimara

I have a performance tomorrow and so I decided to splurge on a Mizani Custom-Blend treatment at J.C. Penney. It was amazingly worth it. The scalp treatment tingled really nicely and the stylist's scalp massage made it heavenly. Then, she mixed the Hydrafuse and Kerafuse treatments together. It felt buttery going onto my scalp, richer than any deep conditioner that I've ever had. Then, I went under the dome dryer for 30 Minutes. Then she rinsed, and set me with Biosilk Silk Therapy, Mizani Conditioning Styler, and KeraCare Wrap Foam. My hair feels absolutely amazing. I'm not shedding anything, and my shine is impeccable. This is going to be a monthly indulgence.:grin::yep:

BermudaKISS

I have a performance tomorrow and so I decided to splurge on a Mizani Custom-Blend treatment at J.C. Penney. It was amazingly worth it. The scalp treatment tingled really nicely and the stylist's scalp massage made it heavenly. Then, she mixed the Hydrafuse and Kerafuse treatments together. It felt buttery going onto my scalp, richer than any deep conditioner that I've ever had. Then, I went under the dome dryer for 30 Minutes. Then she rinsed, and set me with Biosilk Silk Therapy, Mizani Conditioning Styler, and KeraCare Wrap Foam. My hair feels absolutely amazing. I'm not shedding anything, and my shine is impeccable. This is going to be a monthly indulgence.:grin::yep:

:Flahsssss:needpics: