MIZANI CONDITIONING STYLING LOTION

Mandy4610

Hi ladies, sorry i know I have so many threads started, but I really need to ask this question. I have been using Mizani conditioning styling lotion for some of my rollersets. My problem with it is that it makes my hair so brittle/hard and detangled while setting. Has anyone else experienced this with this product or with other styling lotions or setting lotions?
This there something I can add to it to stop this?
Thanks for all your help.

try diluting it with water. i personally dont use setting lotions for rollersets. i use foam wrap cause its easier to comb through and doesnt get as hard. when i did use setting lotion , i would fill a spray bottle halfway with it and then half water and spritz it throughout. that should help out a bit.

try diluting it with water. i personally dont use setting lotions for rollersets. i use foam wrap cause its easier to comb through and doesnt get as hard. when i did use setting lotion , i would fill a spray bottle halfway with it and then half water and spritz it throughout. that should help out a bit.
Thanks alot, this is helpful.

I agree. I sometimes still use setting lotions but I learned my lesson from using them undiluted. Even the stuff designed to be used straight out of the bottle still gets diluted.

I agree. I sometimes still use setting lotions but I learned my lesson from using them undiluted. Even the stuff designed to be used straight out of the bottle still gets diluted.
Thanks Gymfreak, i was wondering about diluting when it says I have to use it straight up. I will take you guys' suggestions and do this for my next rollerset.

Back