MIZANI BUTTER BLEND HAIR RELAXER

longhairlover

Hey ladies,

For those who self relax how many of you use the above relaxer? I am asking this because I have found a distributor that sells the Mizani hair care line and the relaxers.

I remember last week reading a post of one of the ladies on here who had just gotten a relaxer with the butter blend by Mizani.

After I saw her pictures I came to realize I must try this stuff out for myself.

These products are hard to get from distributors and I wanted to let you ladies on here know that I can get the Mizani line including the relaxers if your interested.

I will have to cheat on Drs. Miracle relaxer, Mizani Butter Blend I think is going to be my new love...............

Happy New Years Everyone!

tati

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I haven't tried it, I haven't made the the switch from no-lye to lye yet. But I just wanted to tell you that your hair is the bomb! It's so shiny, it looks like it's all light and feathery. I want it!

What's your regimen?

*Frisky*

There are several reviews about this relaxer if you wanted to do a search. I have used it and it was just average for me. I didnt notice anything extra ordinary that would make me want to continue to use it. Several people love it and maybe you should at least try it to decide for yourself.

DivaRox

I've used it for my last couple of relaxers on me and my dd's. I love the one for normal hair. I used the one for fine/color treated hair 1x and I experienced scalp irritation and ended up underprocessing.

lilamae

it's the only relaxer I will use from now on.:yep: Can you please tell me which distributor you are using. I almost bought a kit ( probably good for the year or 5-6 relaxers ) for $145. on amazon.com Shipping was free. Let me know if yours is a better deal.

longhairlover

this time around I used a new dominican shampoo, crystal de sabila rinse and shampoo (dominican products) it is suppose to give an incredible shine, then after that i used emergencia leave in blow drying spray, combed that through, then added to my fingertips lottabody straight creme (it's in a while bottle) applied that to my roots only because I have a lot of new growth and the lottabody helped me get my hair straighter when blow drying, that's how i got those results in the picture, my hair always has a good shine anyway but i know the emergencia made it feel really soft and more shiny. then i flat ironed my hair, wrapped it and when i brushed it down the next day the picture is what it looked like.

I don't have any special things that I do to my hair I just wash it and i'm always sampling new shampoos.

I haven't tried it, I haven't made the the switch from no-lye to lye yet. But I just wanted to tell you that your hair is the bomb! It's so shiny, it looks like it's all light and feathery. I want it!

What's your regimen?

longhairlover

Ok i will ask the price and see if I can get them for a good price. what strength do you use?

it's the only relaxer I will use from now on.:yep: Can you please tell me which distributor you are using. I almost bought a kit ( probably good for the year or 5-6 relaxers ) for $145. on amazon.com Shipping was free. Let me know if yours is a better deal.

BrownBetty

I used this for my last relaxer and it was great. I want to use it again but the cost is a bit much. I saw a deal on Paynes site but it was still $130 + shipping. I need a relaxer ASAP so I don't know if I can wait for it to ship. If you have a better deal please let me know.

MV

longhairlover

Ok i'm waiting for the guy to get back to me 135 sounds really expensive.

I used this for my last relaxer and it was great. I want to use it again but the cost is a bit much. I saw a deal on Paynes site but it was still $130 + shipping. I need a relaxer ASAP so I don't know if I can wait for it to ship. If you have a better deal please let me know.

MV

lilamae

MV

the have the trial size for $39 bucks on Paynes good for up to 2 relaxers maybe u can pay for expedited shipping. Otherwise the OP posted a link to nationwide suppliers. I am going to go to JC Pennys to get mine.

DivaRox

Ok i'm waiting for the guy to get back to me 135 sounds really expensive.

The set I bought from Payne's wasn't just relaxers though. It comes with two 4lb(I think) tubs of relaxers and large bottles of everything-base, shield, conditioner, etc. So you get the entire system and it's enough for probably 8-10 relaxers if you use both tubs. I still have a ton of the stuff left, I just ran out of relaxer-probably from being too heavy handed with the application. I have the fine/color treated relaxer left but I don't like it. It may have been me but here's to not finding out at the expense of my scalp.

longhairlover

Hey it was your post that I saw that inspired me to want to try the butter relaxer. You hair came out so beautiful and shiny.

the have the trial size for $39 bucks on Paynes good for up to 2 relaxers maybe u can pay for expedited shipping. Otherwise the OP posted a link to nationwide suppliers. I am going to go to JC Pennys to get mine.

longhairlover

that price is not bad then if it came with the whole kit, from my searches it appears the relaxer alone can range from $50 or more.

Did the relaxer damage your hair?

The set I bought from Payne's wasn't just relaxers though. It comes with two 4lb(I think) tubs of relaxers and large bottles of everything-base, shield, conditioner, etc. So you get the entire system and it's enough for probably 8-10 relaxers if you use both tubs. I still have a ton of the stuff left, I just ran out of relaxer-probably from being too heavy handed with the application. I have the fine/color treated relaxer left but I don't like it. It may have been me but here's to not finding out at the expense of my scalp.

longhairlover

I want to have it set up and going before Jan ends. For the moment i'll be selling the dominican products because I met with the distributor of all the dominican products we buy at the bss. So that agreement is done, i'm now trying to work on my professional and black hair care products for distribution.

So far I may work with the distributor for Mizani, I also have a distributor for Nexxus, Joico and other Salon products.

For the accessories and stuff I have that too.

It's just all about getting the customer base to get the ball running. I just feel there are not enough black people owning bss's both online and in retail, we need to step it up and take back our industry i mean we are the main ones making the hair industry a billion dollar industry.

I also plan to eventually sell lace fronts, half wigs etc. But for that I will need a consultant, maybe someone on here that really knows the hair and the quality.

Sorry for the long answer :)

Longhairlover when will you launch your online bss?

BrownBetty

I was only able to get one application from the $39 trial kit. I am going to buy the bigger kit next month, this month I'll just use the regular mizani lye relaxer.

chayil0427

I've used this relaxer twice and I really like it. I can tell the difference in the sheen and manageability of the part of my hair that's been relaxed with this relaxer vs the other part. It's definately a keeper.

Chayil

longhairlover

hey girl,

did you use the lye relaxer or the no lye?

if you used the lye did it burn you at all?

I've used this relaxer twice and I really like it. I can tell the difference in the sheen and manageability of the part of my hair that's been relaxed with this relaxer vs the other part. It's definately a keeper.

Chayil

upandcoming

My hair is extremely dry and 4b. This relaxer did not straighten my hair well. But I have very unruly hair so could just be me

longhairlover

So far I am seeing half and half of those who have had good experiences with the product and those who have had bad experiences with the product.

I am bad at decision making so i'm trying to decide if I should invest in purchasing this product for my bss.

sigh....