****MISSNORWAY's 40 WEEK PROGRESS****

I haven't been checking in lately because I have tried to take the focus off my hair for a minute. It grows but I have noticed that the hair on top grows faster than the hair around my edges, I guess it's catching up which is good but it's hard to notice any lenghth progress yet.
Anyway, I know it's growing because I measure and my NG is getting longer :yep:.

I'm still K.I.S.S-ing, which in a nutshell is : wash hair with Creme Of Nature shampoo (orange bottle) 3 times a week, co-wash daily with Creme Of Nature (purple bottle) and moisturize with Hemp Seed Butter (best stuff I ever put in my hair) and put it in a bun.

That's it, and check out my fotki

Here's my progress!
http://public.fotki.com/MissNorway/hair-progress/july-2008--40-weeks-post/

MissMusic

Great Progress! Love teh waves you created with the ponytail. Keep it up, what you're doing is working well!

Keshieshimmer

I would just cut off those relaxed ends! I have a question in your journal it says that you don't use heat, how did you get your hair so straight?

shorthairdiva09

that new growth is definitely inspiring. i was looking through the album and i was like NO WAY IS THAT NEW GROWTH! lol but great job girl, looking fab!

I would just cut off those relaxed ends! I have a question in your journal it says that you don't use heat, how did you get your hair so straight?

I should rephrase that...I do use heat to straighten my hair. I use a CHI flatiron, but I only use it when i measure, which is about 4 times a year.

You guys are awesome. Thank you so much for the compliments! I don't plan to cut anything anytime soon, I'm in this for the long haul. I have a waist-goal I wish to reach before I cut the relaxed ends off.

Last edited: