alot of buildup or dandruff

naturallyme

lately i have been getting alot of buildup or dandruff which one i can't tell on my scap. i don't know if it's from condition washing or the gel when i be wearing my hair in bun but right now my hair are in twists. i was just wondering when i wash my hair the next time should i use a clarifying shampoo or can i just use a regular shampoo like creme of nature because right now i have creme of nature shampoo. thanks in advance!!

atl_mulattamami

thats a really moisturizing shampoo...i dont know if it would remove all of the buildup....i would say try a regular one like suave or something like that...also you might try an ACV rinse

MeechUK

MeechUK
naturallyme said:
lately i have been getting alot of buildup or dandruff which one i can't tell on my scap. i don't know if it's from condition washing or the gel when i be wearing my hair in bun but right now my hair are in twists. i was just wondering when i wash my hair the next time should i use a clarifying shampoo or can i just use a regular shampoo like creme of nature because right now i have creme of nature shampoo. thanks in advance!!

Using the CON poo with some baking soda/powder should do the trick by acting as a clarifier.

MeechUK

naturallyme

MeechUK said:
Using the CON poo with some baking soda/powder should do the trick by acting as a clarifier.

MeechUK

excuse my ignorance but CON is conditioner and poo is shampoo?
i never bought baking soda before but where can i buy some?

balisi

naturallyme said:
excuse my ignorance but CON is conditioner and poo is shampoo?
i never bought baking soda before but where can i buy some?
CON is Cream of Nature shampoo. You can purchase baking soda in the baking aisle at any supermarket.

ACEA

I used to struggle with dandruff. My dermatologist gave me prescriptions for all kinds of washes and cremes to rub on my scalp. Nothing worked. I tried everything over the counter. Finally I found something that did the trick. Neutrogena makes a therapeutic shampoo for build up called "T/Sal". You should give it a try. Don't get it mixed up with their T/Gel Shampoo, that was useless for me.