Miracle DEEP CONDITIONER MIX!!!

F

FunJoy!

:D:D:D.....OK on Saturdays, I usually just deep condition with my trusty ORS Replenishing PAK (In the bottle), and it does the trick but today I decided to look for the inner scientist inside of me, these are the ingredients I chose for my concoction:

-ORS Replenishing Pak
-ORS Hair Mayonnaise
-Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol Plus Mango
-Extra Virgin Olive Oil

I mixed all these up in a bowl and it looked like a light peach color due to the fact that the replenishing pak is cream in color....it looked SOOOO CREAMY:lick:.
I mixed enough up so I could slather to my heart's content.:love2:
I didnt part my hair or anything since my NG is fierce (I'm a 4a/4b) and my hair was wet (I had just clarified with Baking Soda)....I put a thin top layer, making sure I got it all in, then i slathered on the remainder to the point where all you could see was the conditioner. After I was done I covered with a plastic cap and kept on for 1 hr & 15 min. After I washed it all out I followed with a quick dose of Nexxus Humectress..left on for 5 minutes and rinsed:grin:...My hair has never felt so good, I air dried and its still soft, NO BREAKAGE, Just one or two shed hairs....LOVE IT:cloud9:, This is my hair regimen for Saturdays from now ON!!! Just wanted to share with my LHCF women...:grouphug3:

SilentRuby

Sounds like a good mixture, I have used them all individually so I can see how you got the results you did :yep:

*wishing I have a wash day with one to two shed hairs* :nono:

F

FunJoy!

Just curious...what made you follow up with another condish after using the mix?

Well AFTER I Rinsed it out, i just wanted to make sure that my hair got a bit more moisture because I used ALOT of the mayonnaise and thats protein...