Minoxidil Question

Wildkat08

For u ladies that use minoxidil... Which brand do u like the most. What is the most lightweight and easy to use? I don't like the little dropper b/c its like pouring water on my head! I'd rather have a mousse or spray. Any suggestions on the most effective, lightweight, easy to use minoxidil products?

I am not sure why your using it but be careful. It can cause increased body and facial hair. I think it is best used on small areas of hair loss not as a growth aide. But anyway, there is a Rogaine foam that is like a mousse. It's sold at stores like CVS or Walgreens.

There is a member that uses the foam and loves it. Helped her recover from alopecia. My understanding is that it is fine as long as you plan to use it for as long as you want hair on your head.

If you have an underlying hormonal imbalance and correct it during treatment, then your hair may not fall out after stoppage.

I use Minoval because it's cheap and I don't have to purshase it online. The only thing I don't like about it is that it tends to dry hair. I try to only apply it to my scalp but it's so liquidy that there's always a bit ending on my hair. I can't really say if it works because I only use it 1-2 times per week instead of twice a day, but since I already bought it, I have to use it (I'm a big PJ unfortunately....) let us know if you have any good results with it!!!

Back