Minor Update

I love the colorful bun cover you had. I just have boring black, brown, silver and some black/white thing. The one you have is great for summer. Where did you get it?

Faith said:
I love the colorful bun cover you had. I just have boring black, brown, silver and some black/white thing. The one you have is great for summer. Where did you get it?

Thanks, I got it at Claire's Boutique, I'm thinking of getting some more in different colors too.

your hair is soo thick and beautiful, i love you and your grandma's maxiglide results. keep up the great work

den1 said:
your hair is soo thick and beautiful, i love you and your grandma's maxiglide results. keep up the great work

Thanks Den1! That means alot to me, I will definitely be updating more often!

den1 said:
please do update more often, your doing very well.

Thanks Den, I actually just added some more pics of my grandma's hair-this time I styled it. I also added more in the natural hair section too, so check 'em out!

SecretDiamond, I love those bun covers too cause I get bored with just a plain ole bun...I just got a Maxx Bun, a huge bun (chignon) it's so pretty I can't wait to try it! I'll update with that too.

Back