Mini Chop Pics Posted!

Just co-signing what everyone else has already said!! Hairlove, your hair is positively fabulous!!
smile.gif
I love your new cut - it makes your hair look oh so thick and healthy!!
bdance.gif

I don't remember if I already posted, but if I haven't yet: ditto to what everyone else has already said: beautiful hair, Hairlove! The cut makes your hair look so thick and healthy! I've been exploring your album ~ it's well laid-out and so informative. Thanks for sharing!

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:

I had my hair professionally done by an Egyptian stylist in Chicago.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hairlove,

Who did your hair while you were in Chicago? (I'm asking 'cause I live in Chicago) Were you at Osama's? Whoever it was, you look great!

Hairlove, your album is starting to become an obsession!! I can't get over how gorgeous your hair is!! I was even showing your album to my hubby!!! I see a feature of the month here!

Hairlove, your hair is slammin! Thick, healthy and such great sheen - just gorgeous. You should feel very proud of yourself.

Gorgeous.
smile.gif
Your pics are particularly inspirational for me, because the difference in thickness in your hair pre and post cut is the transformation I'm hoping for by early spring as I take good care of my hair, repair some of my color damage and get a healthy trim. I only PRAY my experience will yeild similar results. My hair will still be shorter than yours
grin.gif
but ... that vitality. I miss that.
smile.gif

Awww, thank you guys. I do believe that holding on to my stringy ends for as long as I could helped in my decision. If I had done it months earlier, my hair would have been cut shorter and I wouldn't have liked that. I am still VERY happy with my cut. I can do the same hairstyles I was doing before and they look better. My hair is just acting better towards everything now.

Back