Mineral Rich Challenge 11/01 2012 through 4/30 2013

Unfortunately I slacked off and haven't taken it again since I ran out in Dec. I thought I got a boost in the beginning but did not see much after that and did not continue to find out unfortunately. I went back to getting my minerals from whole foods and chlorella. I wish the best for everyone!

I slacked off big time. I still have a few drops left over in the fridge. I just it was making me too sleepy. I do really want to get back on it though.

Im still taking it at least 3xs a week. I cannot 100% say its doing anything for my hair, but I'll stay on it until at least June 2013.

I'm still taking it and on my 5th bottle. I reached a point where I only take it 3 - 4 times a week. I've had some good growth but sorry guys I'm not a picture taker so I can't show you before and after pics.

About a month ago I started taking silica and I think the combo is working great for me.

still taking it, no real results for me. I have half of a bottle and a new unopened bottle. Once those 2 are gone, I dont plan to repurchase :nono:.

Still taking MR. Have not posted because my results are minuscule. My hair seems grow better when the weather warms up. I'm committed to taking MR because I notice a drop in my energy / well being when I have not taken it for several days.

I stopped taking it for about 3 weeks and have noticed a slowing down of my growth rate. I think this really helps with consistant growth for me. Not super fast rates but faster than usual.

I actually just started taking this again. I fell of for about a month (march). The growth is still good though! So I'm satisfied. I still don't think this product is a miracle worker, but as someone else mentioned, it just slightly boosts my regular growth rate.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I started MR in October and continue to drink 2 tablespoons every morning. I see positive results in my energy levels as well as hair growth. I took pictures so that I would have a visual comparison and am very pleased.

It is definately doing something for my growth. I went from doing my relaxer every 8 - 10 weeks to having to change that to 6 - 8 weeks. This is crazy and because I'm not in the states I feel like the week or so it takes to get my next relaxer is killing me sometimes. I did slack for the last two weeks but I'm getting back on it. Can't wait to get home.

Hi ladies,
i stopped taking it for a month, ive noticed that ive gained weight while on it, is anyone experiencing any weight gain while on it. it did increase hair growth and energy for me but, im not sure if its worth it?

I'm taking the MR about 3 tines per week. I'm taking the ReserveAge Organics Keratin Booster everyday. It's like I have a new head of hair. My hairline and crown are filling in like crazy! I have to henna every 5 weeks now to keep up with gray roots. It's amazing! I am also taking silica. I think it's a combo of these things that is making all the difference :reddancer:

I'm taking the MR about 3 tines per week. I'm taking the ReserveAge Organics Keratin Booster everyday. It's like I have a new head of hair. My hairline and crown are filling in like crazy! I have to henna every 5 weeks now to keep up with gray roots. It's amazing! I am also taking silica. I think it's a combo of these things that is making all the difference :reddancer:

I started to see increase as well when i added silica to my regimen with the MR.
i started the MR again yesterday, i think its a slow in metabolism that has caused my weight gain. I havent tried the organics keratin booster. It sounds good, im gonna look into that one too. can u give us more info on it, and also where u orderes yours? thanks

I'm not in the challenge, but wanted to say something. It's been six weeks of consistent morning doses. I take the recommended amount, about a swallow.

No increased energy, but I see increased hair and nail growth. Gassy tummy. Clear skin.

My cycle is a bit lighter this month...but I'm days earlier than normal.

Going to repurchase because I'm very happy with the overall results. I completely stopped vitamins, and it's not been a negative thing.

I love this site!

Tis all

A.Marie

I was asking that someone start this Challenge from 05-01 until 12-31 or whenever, since I have stopped taking it pretty much and it officially ended 04-30.

I would love to, however, I'm not consistent with spearheading challenges and keeping the followers up to date. I barely stayed committed to the challenges that I joined in the past. :ohwell:

I have been lazy, and the gastrointestinal side effects were inconvenient, so I stopped taking MR. I am going back to it, not for hair, but because it kept me happy. I am going through a rough patch of depression and I don't do drugs, and hope to improve my mood with MR.

Phaer
Mix your dose in 6-8oz of water
That is the only way I was able to avoid the stomach noises.

Phaer
Mix your dose in 6-8oz of water
That is the only way I was able to avoid the stomach noises.

I have also started taking it at 3:00 am when I wake up from insomnia and fighting to go back to sleep, in hopes that all the googlemack will be done by 7am.

Still taking it. I'm on my second bottle and this time I got the one without aloe. I don't notice a difference. I read somewhere that the aloe is supposed to help coat your stomach. I have twists in and I have a lot of new growth still. I even re did them about a week and a half ago and still they look older. It could be slippage but I think it's growth. I am due to take them down in a week or two so we shall see.

I think I will just keep going back and forth between aloe and no aloe.

Just get a bottle of aloe and take some separately. I take my MR every day and a few times a week I add aloe to it.

Back