Mineral Rich Challenge 11/01 2012 through 4/30 2013

MonaRae

So my nails are not growing any faster with MR and I thought I just didn't get the nail benefit. Well today I had to cut one of my nails that that sucker was hard to cut. My nails feel like steel!

IronButterfly

OK. These bazaaroo dreams have got to end! Last night I dreamed that Vince (yes, Tamar's Vince) and I were...:nono:...lawd...I can't say it...were touching in ways that would NEVER. happen. in. real. life.:nono::nono:

I mean, I spent all night watching old John Travolta movie scenes on yt and you mean to tell me my unconscious mind went straight to Vince???

Pray for me, ladies. I think I lost a bit of my soul.:ohwell:

phyl73

IronButterfly said:
OK. These bazaaroo dreams have got to end! Last night I dreamed that Vince (yes, Tamar's Vince) and I were...:nono:...lawd...I can't say it...were touching in ways that would NEVER. happen. in. real. life.:nono::nono:

I mean, I spent all night watching old John Travolta movie scenes on yt and you mean to tell me my unconscious mind went straight to Vince???

Pray for me, ladies. I think I lost a bit of my soul.:ohwell:

Hahahahahaha!!!! That's just too funny!!!

offthechainliz

I saw this video on youtube and i headed over here as I know nothing gets passed the ladies here on lcfh and sure enough there already a challenge on it and im LATE! I'm ordering mines tonight!! I know im late getting in but i'll be doing monthly length checks as well.

yodie

How are you ladies getting through a bottle a month? I started Nov. 1 and I'm just getting to half a bottle. I take 2 tablespoons a day.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I'm still taking the MR faithfully. I actually need to order another bottle. I think I will take advantage of the current sale. I started taking it on October 23rd. I will measure my hair soon. I did do a quarter inch dusting in between, so not sure if I will see any changes. I am not sure of my growth rate. I got it for the energy, but if it positively affects my hair, I certainly won't mind.

I saw more sustained energy in the beginning, but ever since I started lifting heavier weights, it just seems normal. I think maybe because I have gotten used to having this amount of energy and my body is using it all now.

My schedule is the same....wake up around 5:00, go to work, go to gym, bedtime is around 9:00. So I have long days and my energy is still sustained throughout the day. I think its just that the sustained energy isn't a new feeling anymore. It's something I'm used to now.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I really would love to try this product. I'm a little nervous about the change in your cycle and not being able to fall asleep, but your posts have peeked my interest.:grin:

Some of us did not experience an earlier cycle, only no cramps. Mine is scheduled to come on Sunday, so we will see how it goes then. As far as sleeping, yeah I've experienced waking up once, sometimes twice a night. But I've been that way before the MR. :ohwell:

katote

BlackHairDiva

Today is my 30th day, and I haven't noticed any changes to my cycle. I also do not have issues with my sleeping pattern. I wake up easily in morning. I need to take my vitamins the minute I get home from work otherwise my stomach is noisy. Overall I got an extra inch of growth.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Today is my 30th day, and I haven't noticed any changes to my cycle. I also do not have issues with my sleeping pattern. I wake up easily in morning. I need to take my vitamins the minute I get home from work otherwise my stomach is noisy. Overall I got an extra inch of growth.

Happy 30th!! BlackHairDiva. I have 4 months to go.

Kimdionneca

Still taking MR regularly, I love it, I get more accomplished and wake up without wanting 2 more hours of sleep, and my nails are growing and looking nice, I think my hair is growing too, Ive been taking it since Nov 4th so not a month yet. But this is a keeper!

CocoBunny

I have actually gained weight, have a hard time sleeping, still gassy and I might have a bit more energy.

I have also noticed my gray hair growth seems to have slowed down. What I mean by that is; no matter what, I normally need to dye my edges every 2 weeks. In the past grays just seem to sprout along my hairline within hours of me coloring them. But now there seem to be fewer gray hairs. It may be completely unrelated to the MR but it is a change I have noticed and appreciate.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
CocoBunny

Doesn't Copper slow grey? That's good news if the MR is responsible for that. I know it has alot of Minerals and I think Copper is one of them.

The Good Lawd knows I could use less grey.

IronButterfly

Now that I've been drinking bamboo leaf tea in conjunction with the MR (about 5 or 6 days) I've noticed a significant drop in my appetite. At first, I went so long without eating I developed migraines. I have to actually remember to eat. I am not complaining!:grin:

Lita

Still going strong with MR,multi vit,liquid bamboo/silica,MSM powder & borage oil..Still not hungry...

25Nona

Took my first dose yesterday, marked the calendar to see what my progress looks like. Nice updated ladies.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
My hair has grown a half inch since i last checked which was back in October. That seems "meh" to me. But then again I did take a quarter inch off a few weeks ago.

bebezazueta

Froreal3 said:
My hair has grown a half inch since i last checked which was back in October. That seems "meh" to me. But then again I did take a quarter inch off a few weeks ago.

Sounds like 0.75 inch growth to me which is awesome IMO.

Congrats nonetheless!

mech

omgah, hey family!!! finally placed my order after stalking this thread for like a week. i'm so exciteddddd