Micros on natural hair..

Ramya

hmmm I've been experimenting with tiny twists which essentially look like tiny coils lol but this might be something I can do when my hair get longer. I love it! :love:

Oasis

grabbing life by the pussy
This will definitely be my protective style when it starts getting cold.

My hair loves braids and I love micro braids.

Ramya

omg is so funny that you posted this because i was JUST watching this video today and saying how i was going to try it! lol i like this one too and i may do this 1st so i can see how long it takes to put up and take down before i venture off to the micro braids.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVKAmEYWNa4&feature=channel_page

I love her hair color! :love: *I will not dye my hair again :meditate:* My twists are half the size of hers. I love the way hers turned out. I have to do mine small or they will unravel. :perplexed

Tinkerbell19

Her tiny braids are gorgeous!

I do this to my hair every few months, but I twist my fine hair instead of braid. I think it would take wayyyyyy to long to take them down if I braided.

Here's pics of the last time I did it in October 2008....

this is sooooo pretty! please tell me do you do this on wet or dry hair?

Tinkerbell19

Damp hair. I don't like to manipulate my hair dry and my hair is too slippery wet so I found a happy medium lol. This is going to by my summer style. I plan to redo them every 2 weeks.

thanks for the tip cuz i put about 8 of them in this am on dry hair and i hated it :spinning: so i was wondering if it best to do it on damp hair.