I Braided My Natural Hair (pics)

Ooh! I love the colour of your hair. The braids look great and your hair is lovely and thick :)

That's how I used to wear my hair!

I didn't leave as much of the ends out, but I love that you can wet and twirl them to get curls on the ends. I never had to put anything on the ends, they just stayed put.

That's how I used to wear my hair!

I didn't leave as much of the ends out, but I love that you can wet and twirl them to get curls on the ends. I never had to put anything on the ends, they just stayed put.

thanks, hey do you have any pics of yours??:grin:

I'm a huge fan of natural braids & often (enough) braid my hair to get that break too.

I'm most impressed with your TIME; 3hrs?? I'm the chick that takes 2 days!

Do tell...how did you do this in such a short time?

I'm a huge fan of natural braids & often (enough) braid my hair to get that break too.

I'm most impressed with your TIME; 3hrs?? I'm the chick that takes 2 days!

Do tell...how did you do this in such a short time?

lol well i have two daughters so i guess im just use to braiding fast because of doing their hair. i made sure that i was as neat as i could be in the front but when i did the back i just kinda pulled and braided but i didnt actually worry about parting it right or anything and i think that is what helped the time to go much faster. the girl in the 2nd video that i posted also did hers in 3 hrs and i watched her video a few times to get the hang of how to part etc and it really helped :grin: i hope these tips help you:grin:

Back