Mega Thick Growth Lotion - Doo Grow

Nya33

Hey ladies after I realised that this was not the other MTG (Mane Tail Groom!) i happily sprayed this in my hair as a daily leave in.

I have not been able to find any reviews on this product on the forum but i really think it is working! My hair is a lot thicker and moisturised.

Has anybody else had joy with this product or has this been tried and tested a long time ago and cast out???

TIA

Miss Priss

Sorry...never heard of it. Most of us are using Mega Tek. But if it's working for you, don't stop using and be sure to let us know how you're progressing.

happy growing!!

Nya33

I don't know if i can get Mega Tek in the UK.

However thanks for posting Miss Priss i will def keep using and will share progress pics!

Thanks

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
I hvae a friend who has used Doo Grow-not sure if it was Mega Thick though- and she got good results. Her hair really thickened up.

CICI24

I used it a few years back when I was on a protein hair diet. It keeps the hair strong I was shampooing and blowdrying with this twice per week and my hair retained lots of length.
The only thing was it kinda made my hair greasy but it kept it strong.

Valerie

I don't know if i can get Mega Tek in the UK.

However thanks for posting Miss Priss i will def keep using and will share progress pics!

Thanks

you can from Mega Tek from Eqyss @ www.tailgator.co.uk
telephone number 01460 2711233

bad hair day

I have tried using mega tek with zero results. I bought 2 bottles at once. I have almost completed the first bottle and I have no desire to use the second one. So if anyone is interested in purchasing it from me for $20 plus postage let me know. It is yours.