Mega tek Question

mrs.shakira

Hi ladies I was wondering do you apply your mega tek as a leave-in without washing out. Also do you apply it to your entire head or just the scalp, thanks:lick:

I have CT and will be using it til my MT gets here. But when it does get here, I’ll be using it he same way I use my CT…as a leave in before bed, then a full head baggy. Sometimes I also use it 2 times per day. I'll also be using garlic supplements as well.

I have been using it a little over a week, but I didn't know so I applied it to my entire head. My hair is pretty thick, so I have used up quite a bit, but I have another bottle already on the way, lol'

It really depends. :)

Some people are getting good results from leaving it in until their next wash. Others are finding that rinsing/washing it out daily is helping. :lol: It's amazing how many different ways this stuff is used - it's very customizable.

Most people are applying it only to the scalp for the majority of the time, and occasionally using it as a DC on the full length of their hair, insuring that they are keeping their moisture well balanced with the protein at all times, of course. :yep:

Is it advisable for someone with a natural TWA with thinning hairlines to use this product ?

Back