mean girls messed up my nieces hair!!!!

LeadingLady

This is awful! I hope the culprit(s) are caught, charged and thrown off the team. She should take photos of her current condition for evidence later on.

KiniKakes

What an awful and ugly thing that those girls did. :mad: So very ugly. I do believe in Karma and this will come back to those hateful individuals. Meanwhile, i hope your niece stays positive and prayerful in the face of this disaster. I hope she is doing okay. My heart goes out to her.

Hair Iam

The world is getting sicker ,,and sicker:(. what kind of a mind does this..where do they go from here. She will be ok ... your family should treat her to something special ..it's the twisted:perplexed individual we need to pray for.

Maa Maa omo mti

Wow that sucks.

Has she contacted the police? Did she keep the bottle? she will need evidence to press charges and bring a case against the girl.

BlackPearl1

AWW, HELL NO!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

That IS assault, the police should be called in to investigate, and every person that was in the locker room should be questioned until someone cracks and confesses. Not only is her hair gone but your niece could have been seriously injured. What if some of that depilatory had gotten into her eyes?

Then after the deviant confesses, they should be taken straight to court and SUED!!!:mad:

I'm so sorry this happen to your Niece . I agree this should be done also and please don't let anyone talk you out of talking this as far as it should go. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

KnottyGurl

Take the bottle, take some pictures and head to a lawyer's office. Most likely the school will be shuffling their feet on finding the culprit. I would have my lawyer contact them and discuss where to go from there.

The fact that the school might have to come out of pocket for this will light some fire under their tails to find the real culprit and make an example out of her or them. Don't waste one minute. If nothing else, they would be covering baby girl's tuition, room AND books if they don't want question the other girls.

bocagirl

I'm so sorry this happen to your Niece . I agree this should be done also and please don't let anyone talk you out of talking this as far as it should go. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yes I agree the police should definately be called. That is what I would have done the second I found out someone did that. After I hung up from them I would be on the phone to a lawyer. The school is going to distance themselves as much as possible or play it off like there is nothing they can do.

NuMe2004

Wow! I am so sorry to hear that. I have had nightmares about the same thing happening to me. I guess you can say I'm paranoid like that.

In any case, that is definitely assault. I don't even see how one can consider this a prank. Giving someone ex-lax and telling them it's chocolate is one thing, but causing long term and possibly permanent damage to someone is dispicable. She really needs to file a police report.

God bless her.

Jaegermany

I would kirk out!

There is no way someone could explain to me how they thought that would somehow be funny. Come on this is my HAIR! I dont have the kind of sense of humor that would allow me to laugh at someone making my hair fall out!

Oh and there would be an investigation and I would press charges on whoever it was and if I couldnt press charges I would sue them civilly!

tenderheaded

Evil is out there. PLEASE believe!!! Legal action needs to be taken ASAP. This was malicious and violent. Plain old jealousy would have been to put syrup in her con - this was meant to inflict maximum damage.

My thoughts and prayers are with her.

Tranquility

This is absolutely unbelievable to hear. My prayers go out to your niece. I know that she is really going through but have rest assured that she can grow her hair back with time & patience. I am glad to hear nothing more happened to her besides her hair. This world is of pure evil. Put this situation in Gods Hands.

Twisties

So very sorry to read this. Sorry for what happened to your neice. Goodness I can't believe this.:mad:

I pray that the school does an investigation and find the culprits. If she has an idea who did it possibly, she should mention to authorities.

Prayers for her and you.

QueenT

I'm sorry to hear about your niece. I'm currently in a similar situation. My bald spots are on the top of my head. I' ve decided to wear my hair in a curly ponytail until my hair grows.

After washing my hair, I put my hair in a ponytail, smooth the hair down with hair gel, then I put setting lotion on the part of the hair that is going to hang down. I then roll the ponytail with about 5 medium sized plastic rollers. Finally, I sit under the dryer until my hair is dry. (Don't put gel on the hair hanging in the ponytail.)

Putting gel on the area in trouble will possibly keep her from worring about the bald spots showing (if she can cover them up).

caribeandiva

Human being
i'm shuderring reading this. Jealousy is a powerful thing. why didn't those trifling heffas just ask her for advice instead of doing this to her. Those :censored: will get what's coming to them.

Kurlee

That is so messed up and hateful. Poor girl she must be so sad! Those girls need a good tail whipping:look:. I don't usuually encourage violence but this is just cruel:mad:

ladybug71

I'm so sorry that happened to your niece. I really hope she will be okay and that whomever did that is punished (severely).

DSP

OMG! :eek: This mess is straight out of a nightmare. Please tell that poor child to be strong and don't let those evil girls get away with this. PRESS CHARGES.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Glib Gurl

I cannot believe that foolishness was done by COLLEGE students :mad: By definition, they know better -- your niece should definitely take legal action. That stuff could've done a lot more damage if it had gotten into her eyes or her mouth or something. That is ridiculous and I am praying for her!

Naturallong81

That horrible. Hopefully some action is taken at her school because exposing someone to chemicals is a dangerous thing. hopefully you can take her to a dermatologist and they can deal with her scalp. She should consided legal actions because scalp burns are no joking matter.

eunique

That's terrible! People are so ... smh. Tell her to be strong, what goes around will come around, the idiots who did this will get it back.

daaiyah

Please let your niece know that there is an outpouring of love and concern for her. She is in my thoughts and prayers. Not just for her hair, but for her piece of mind.
Tell her that this will not interfere with her education. And we all know that hair DOES grow back.

I dont know what the motivation to harm her was, but people like that obviously have instability issues and (in addition to be legally sought after) should be prayed for, too.

I would be interested to see if this would qualify as a hate crime because that would make the persecution even more effective.

Miss*Tress

That was a horrible thing to do and no less dangerous than throwing acid on someone. Your niece should definitely take some form of legal action and at least get damages and the person's dismissal from the team. At best the person should go to prison for assault, but that may be too much to hope for. She musn't drop this.

I can only imagine what your niece is going through and she has all my sympathy.