May 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

Failed attempted at silk pressing my own hair. The humidity got to it a soon as I stepped outside causing my hair to fluff up immediately. My hair still feels super soft though.

Wash & Condition
  • Shampoo: Alodia Black Soap Hair Wash (roots only)
  • 2nd Shampoo: Alodia Crème Shampoo (length only)
  • Deep conditioner: Alodia Nourish & Hydrate Deep Conditioning Masque

Heat protectants
  • 1st blow dry primer: Alodia Moisturize & Protect Heat Style Cream
  • 2nd blow dry primer: Design Essentials Agave & Lavender Moisturizing Blow-Dry & Styling Prime
  • Flat iron heat protectant: Design Essentials Natural Agave & Lavender Thermal Protectant Serum
Tools
  • Blow dryer: Pattern Beauty blow dryer w/ wide tooth comb attachment
  • Flat iron: FHI HEAT Platform Pro Styling Tourmaline Hair Straightener 1 1/4" on 370

ETA: Forgot to mention that I used an unaltered Denman brush to do the chase method when doing 1 pass on the full length of my hair.

Last edited:
Today:
Pre-Treat: Sarenzo's Capuacu & Sea Moss Pre-Poo (Under Plastic Cap)
Cleanse: Clay Wash (?) Not sure which - I usually finish this process with a DIY ACV Rinse
Treat: Annabelle's Perfect Blend Keratin DC (Under Dryer)
DC: Something from Product Junkie Naturals (Under Dryer)
Leave-In: LOC (and maybe a light B)

My hair was feeling a little dry. I found the Melanin Leave-in Conditioner in my stash and decided to combine it with the styling cream from the same line.

Misted some water, applied the products, and braided my hair up in 10 braids. I wore a pretty braidout yesterday, Friday, that felt super soft. Braided my hair up again last night in 6 braids without remoisturizing my hair. Woke up today and my hair is still super soft.

Thursday
Moisturizer:
Melanin Haircare Multi-Use Softening Leave-In Conditioner
Hair butter: Melanin Haircare Twist-Elongating Style Cream (applied mostly to the ends)
Hair oil: Alodia Nourish & Grow Healthy Hair and Scalp Oil (focusing on the length of my hair especially the ends)

I have no idea lol Mother's Day is tomorrow and I'm looking like I'm homeless. I was gonna relax my hair but I didn't think about taking my hair down until the last minute and it's still kinda moist. I'm trying to think of a style I can wear until I can relax my hair. I think I might wear mini ponytails, and just braid them up. Or I just might wear it out and slap a headband on :rofl:

Back