Maximize your singleness - Last Day-

sunnysmyler

Matt. 6:33 and he will give you all you need from day to day if you
live for him and make the Kingdom of God your primary concern. NLT

Being single is not a curse, it's a blessing. You must realize that while you are single, you can do more for the Kingdom of God than you can while you are married. You answer to God alone and you can move and go as you please. Paul was teaching how good it is to be married, but how much better it is to be single for a season of growth. Plus, as a single, you can focus on finding God and your purpose without having to please God and a spouse. This is a time for you to move into your calling and then find or be found by that special person that fits into the plan of God for your life. But if you don't know God's plan for you, then you are dangerous to others and you should not even consider marriage! Allow God to use you before you begin to pray for a spouse. Serve God while you are single and realize that it is an opportune time to grow in him.

Tips to being an empowered single Christian in 2009:

- Don't hang out with married people all the time!!! (that will only make you feel odd and long for a partner)

- Stop listening to, reading, and watching movies, books, videos, and music that promote sex and sexual relations. (you don't need that)

- Seek the Kingdom of God by reading the word, praying for others, and being active in your fellowship.

- Be careful in developing relationships with the opposite sex. (if you aren't ready to marry, don't get close!)

- Pick your friends carefully. Don't hang around folks that are deadbeats and aren't going anywhere in life. (surround yourself with people that are already where you are trying go! That will only boost your drive!)

- Don't settle! (if he or she isn't sent from God to you then don't accept it! if you do, you may find yourself lowering your standards for the sake of love. that's a big mistake! )

- Spend time investing in yourself. While you are single, you can do this and not be selfish. Take advantage of that.

- Learn who you are in Christ and appreciate who he made you to be.

- Don't listen to negative talk about youself, but know in your heart how special you are to God and how special you will be to someone in the future. Anyone that does not consider you special does not deserve your friendship or your time.

(For more tips and help on this subject, order our new DVD "The Power of One" A Message to Christian Singles" by G. Craige Lewis. You may order your copy at: http://www.exministries.com/po1.html

©2009 G. Craige Works All Rights Reserved

I pray you've been blessed and encouraged with these post....have a great weekend!!!

sunnysmyler

SuperNova, It's not on the site, I receive daily whats called the "EX Daily Word" to my email every weekday. I have truly been encouraged with these words. As you can see, not all of his messages are calling ppl out, messages. He is direct, and don't beat around the bush, I love that! I can handle MEAT!!!!
If you're interested in receiving them as well, there's a link on his website.

PinkPebbles

, I can handle MEAT!!!!

Me too!!! There are some things I'd love to share on this board; but God hasn't released me to say it. And the reason why He hasn't released me to say it is because everyone is not on the same spiritual level / path. Therefore, they won't be able to receive it. Although my spirit grieves, I have to remember that I once needed milk before I could handle meat. I just pray and trust that Jesus will give them revelation when they seek Him.

ETA: Thanks for sharing the weekly single articles...I enjoyed them and received something from them!

Last edited:

sunnysmyler

ETA: Thanks for sharing the weekly single articles...I enjoyed them and received something from them![/quote]

It was my pleasure......I am no longer compramising my Holiness for some random dude!!!!! It's Holiness or hell, and I opt to spend my eternity worshiping the ONE TRUE GOD, the KING OF KINGS and the LORD OF LORDS!!!!

Stay encouraged.:grin: