Maxiglide Sale - Is This Worth it ?? Reviews Please!

AtlantaJJ

Take your hair from frizzy to smooth with Maxiglide, the revolutionary, heat styling appliance unlike any other hair straightener on the market. The Maxiglide value pack, sold exclusively at Folica.com contains a Maxiglide flat iron Maxi Detangling and Styling Brush, a bonus hair styling tips DVD, Maxiglide flat plate and a convenient Maxiglide Travel Bag. $190 value, now for only $79.95.

Straightening hair has never been easier with the Maxiglide by Maxius. As seen on TV, the ergonomic, streamlined handle fits perfectly in your hand and makes styling a breeze! The steam-burst design with detangling pins, channels and ceramic technology creates sleek, shiny and straight hair in just minutes, without blowing the hair smooth first.
This Premium Value Pack is exclusively available at Folica.com contains:
  • BONUS Flat plate for quick touch-ups
  • BONUS Hair brush designed for detangling and easy styling
  • BONUS Maxiglide styling tips DVD
  • BONUS Travel bag for convenient storage
$79.95 + Free Shipping

Last edited:

Muse

I returned mine:ohwell: I did like the steam(although I felt it made my hair a little poofy) BUT I didn't like the pins too much. I have gotten better results using the comb chase method and my Sedu. I feel I have better control with using a separate comb.

kblc06

I think I may need a replacement, just in case this one acts up....I don't think I could part with my maxi glide for too long. If you can't tell already, I LOVE this flat iron

AtlantaJJ

Thanks ladies, I'm tryna get it together for my Christmas reveal and I am about to invest in a straightening method... So I appreciate the input!!

Muse

Oh yeah I forgot the Maxiglide is the best flat iron that I've used at getting the roots without having to do any tricks. I say this because I have learned how to get my roots really good now with my sedu but it does take the right products, technique, etc. The maxi I didn't have to try and it got them but still I just guess I'm too in love with my Sedu:grin:

AtlantaJJ

Oh yeah I forgot the Maxiglide is the best flat iron that I've used at getting the roots without having to do any tricks. I say this because I have learned how to get my roots really good now with my sedu but it does take the right products, technique, etc. The maxi I didn't have to try and it got them but still I just guess I'm too in love with my Sedu:grin:
The more I research the more I'm leaning towards the Sedu...It gets the best ratings at Folica and on LHCF... I"ll have to master the comb chase method...

jaiku

I love my maxiglide!!!
I'm natural and it's the only thing I can use myself to get relaxer straight. I even went to a highly recommended stylist and she used the chi and it only got me Chaka khan straight.

The maxiglide is the truth.

MuslimahTresses

I think that is a good a sale. I got the same sale when I bought mines a few weeks ago. I do like the maxi better than the fhi platform but I want another one to have a solia or sedu and hand for just in case.