Marley Braid or Synthetic Bulk?

Chameleonchick

I am failing my personal challenge to long stretch with out braids/weaves so I am deciding to put Kinkies in this weekend. (I'm 18 weeks post now!) Which one has a better look? Keep in mind I did not take my time putting these two twists in. In fact I two strand twisted my hair last night, but with the straight ends it doesn't look right, plus the kinkies would work out perfect for my month long vacation. Low Manipulation. The left twist is with the Synthetic Bulk and the right is with the Marley Braid Hair. I WILL NOT use Human Hair again, the last time I had it in I had to cut some of my hair to get it out.

Attachments

• DSC02948.jpg
    DSC02948.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 85

LadyPaniolo

If you are putting kinky twists in, I guess Marley braid is what folks are supposed to use.

Personally, I hate that hair, it feels like unraveled steel wool to me. It just seems like it would dry out your hair and it's so rough to the touch. :nono:

Chameleonchick

If you are putting kinky twists in, I guess Marley braid is what folks are supposed to use.

Personally, I hate that hair, it feels like unraveled steel wool to me. It just seems like it would dry out your hair and it's so rough to the touch. :nono:

Which one looks better to you the right or the left?
The marley braid hair is hair but when I combed it out, it wasn't as hard.

I like the right side better. Your left.

HTH

Thanks, that is with the Marley braid combed out.