March 2017 What Did You Buy This Week?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@gorgeoushair
Nope. No Sale. :ohwell:
I got one on a swap and love, love, love it.:2inlove:

I got the Asia (the exact same one I got on the swap). Can't wait until it gets here.:wiggle:

Them joints & that shipping is pricey:angry2:

*which one did you get - so i can avoid it*?:lol:

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword

gorgeoushair

@gorgeoushair
Nope. No Sale. :ohwell:
I got one on a swap and love, love, love it.:2inlove:

I got the Asia (the exact same one I got on the swap). Can't wait until it gets here.:wiggle:

Them joints & that shipping is pricey:angry2:

*which one did you get - so i can avoid it*?:lol:

Well it's not the scent. I actually love the scent! My butter (along with others) was rock hard and still is! I can't use it! Now the frosting (which you would think was a butter) I like. Are you sure you don't have the frosting?

HaveSomeWine

Boost Nutritional Drink in Very Vanilla. My hair is still shedding much more than usual and I figure I could use the extra nutrition since I'm underweight and plan to stay that way. :look:

I'm also trying to decide between Alter Ego Garlic Hot Oil Treatment Mask, Silicon Mix and Kanechom Goat Milk Mask. I should probably get the Alter Ego Garlic for my shedding.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Well it's not the scent. I actually love the scent! My butter (along with others) was rock hard and still is! I can't use it! Now the frosting (which you would think was a butter) I like. Are you sure you don't have the frosting?
@gorgeoushair
I 'toyed' with the idea of getting the Bo.dy Fros.ting, but ended up getting the butter. No, mine isn't rock-hard. And neither was the one I got on swap.

Will think about getting the Frost.ing next time. I do plan to buy more.

Last edited:

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Qhemet Biologics Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee --- FINALLY GOING TO TRY THIS
Bought it yesterday on Sephora.com. If hate it, its going back!!!!!

One of the free samples I selected with my Sephora order was Earth’s Nectar Green Olive & Lavender Scalp Oil.