March 2014..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
I'mma be cheering yall on from the sidelines. :look: Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4

I said I wasn't going to buy anything since I'm supposed to be in pj rehab... but some of the sales I'm seeing got my credit card screaming "Grab me chile!" Lol

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Froreal3 I believe in you.... But have you looked at those New Camille Rose products :poke: IDareT'sHair she can do it..... :lachen: hope I get a shipping notice soon... ETA: Got A Ship Notice :yahoo:

I just saw the thread on the new Camille Rose products, the ingredients look really good but I'm going to wait for reviews cause I don't feel like spending $20 for 8oz I believe it is... So yeah I'm going to just wait.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

NaturallyATLPCH

flyygirlll2

She said she wasn't leaving until Tuesday. And everything purchased would go out today at Noon. (Her time)

But I did put that in the Notes Section (to be on the safe side). :look:

I've had enough mess in 2013 with Vendors.

I ain't doin' it this year. Period.:rolleyes:

PayPal Dispute is my new BFF.:look:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
But it's so true...

I am eyeing Blue Roze Beauty.

Who am I kidding every month I say I ain't buyin nothing. :spinning:

Last edited:

Beany

I know what I said earlier, but lemme finish...

A mannequin head. This is the year I stop being style challenged! In Jesus name, Amen!

NaturallyATLPCH

Bought the CR Coconut Water DC. Lord knows I will wait until it hits Curl Mart or Aveyou if I like it because that shipping is NOT the business.

Thank you ladies for buying up most of the Blue Rose Beauty stuff, I didn't need it anyway. :lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
KeraVada:

x2 Oils (don't remember the names)

x1 in Buttercreme and x1 in Warm Apple Pie

Prices are Significantly reduced. WOW!:blush:

Couldn't resist.:nono:

ms.blue

I just bought a new flatiron-sedu revolution diamond flatiron from folica as a bday gift for myself.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
KeraVada: x2 Oils (don't remember the names) x1 in Buttercreme and x1 in Warm Apple Pie Prices are Significantly reduced. WOW!:blush: Couldn't resist.:nono:
I love me some Keravada oils. I've been putting the coffee oil in my dc's to steam. Hmmmmm if they reduced their prices then I need to check it out then *look* Sent from my iPad using LHCF

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@flyygirlll2 There is no Oil now over $16.99 for 8oz's. I even saw some for $13.99 (Unheard of):blush: YAY KeraVada!:grin: Yaaasss -- Go Check!:lol:
I just bought the Herbal East Hair Butter Creme -Brûlée *look* I was surprised to see some of the prices that low though, but since I already have 3 bottles of oils I'm good for now. Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Gr8ness83

I bought whole Areetha (Reetha, Aritha), Alma,Shakakai and hibiscus powder to make shampoo so I don't have to dilute what I buy from the store. I wanted to buy bamboo leaf tea but it was all out if stock on bambooleaftea.net... I wanted to buy hair trigger growth elixer to use when I spend the night at my SO house, you know to give him a break from the Vatika and Alma oils that I use along with the sulfur mix but the site was experiencing high traffic and I couldn't get past the first page... Smh. He likes nuzzling my neck before going to sleep but not so much when I have those oils in my hair... Especially the Alma oil. Poor guy.... Lol.
I guess I wasn't want to spend all that money today. Oddly enough I also bought a personal home budgeting workbook so I can crack down on my spending ....

Last edited:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane

Blairx0

Thanks for the review, your hair looked soft and defined afterwards. I still have my shampoo bars from Bobeam and 2 sample shampoo bars from HennaSooq that I still haven't tried yet :look:

I bet the hennasooq ones are great! I got cassia there a while back it was great. Seems like she has so many high quality products

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Bought Njoy's growth oil. I figured why not since there was coupon I could use today :look::spinning: but despite that the shipping is high though IMO so depending on the results if any, it will be a while before I purchase again.

I've been eyeing the hair cremes and deep conditioners from Annabelle's Perfect Blends, but since I've spent enough already today I will wait :look: