March 2014..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

Angelbean

Another shea moisture purification mask there still on clearance at one of the targets close to me....I hope it's not being discontinued..I plan on washing my little sisters hair with it tonight.

TeeBee

Taking advantage of The Mane Choice being out of stock at the moment. I bought a two month supply w/FREE shipping.

Toy

Annabelles
Berrylicious leave in conditioner
Lemon pound cake leave in conditioner
marshmallow leave in conditioner
Free loads of coconut leave in conditioner.

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
5 packs of Black & Gold Kanekalon braiding hair

Fantasia IC Braid Spray (smells sooooooooo good)

Pack of metal clips for my rollers

NaturallyATLPCH

shawnyblazes, I saw that Soultanicals email with that conditioner and the Lemon Knot Sauce and when I clicked on it, both were already sold out! :lol:

I have a 25% off coupon I will use to get some when the Knot Sauce gets back in stock (the Lemon one)

Anyhow, my purchases:

Annabelle's Blueberry Cheesecake Conditioner
Annabelle's Leave In Conditioners in Cotton Candy, Blueberry Cheesecake, and Watermelon :lick:

RUBY

Darcy's Botanicals trainsitioning creme, peach kernel milk, daily leave in, peach oil, winter spice oil and curl styling creme.

meka72

Mill Creek Biotin conditioner
Mill Creek Keratin conditioner
Jason scalp elixir

I have no clue how I'm resisting the APB sale.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

NaturallyATLPCH

APB Hair Creams in Watermelon, Blueberry Cheesecake, and Cotton Candy
APB Ayurvedic Hair Oil (Cotton Candy scent)

Staple line

These creams are good replacements for my SSI Marula Hemp Hair Butter. I loooooooved that butter but my hair started disliking the avocado butter that's in it.

Joigirl

APB Hair Creams in Watermelon, Blueberry Cheesecake, and Cotton Candy APB Ayurvedic Hair Oil (Cotton Candy scent) Staple line These creams are good replacements for my SSI Marula Hemp Hair Butter. I loooooooved that butter but my hair started disliking the avocado butter that's in it.

Girl, you ain't never lied! That olive oil with the curl rehab and a little heat was bomb! My hair felt like silk. Dang, I need some more Curl Rehab, but I guess I will substitute with the CJ Deep Fix.

NaturallyATLPCH

Girl, you ain't never lied! That olive oil with the curl rehab and a little heat was bomb! My hair felt like silk. Dang, I need some more Curl Rehab, but I guess I will substitute with the CJ Deep Fix.

See, now you are going to make me pick up a liter of that Curl Rehab during her Easter Sale lol...

I'm trying to reup on moisturizing DCs.

Joigirl

See, now you are going to make me pick up a liter of that Curl Rehab during her Easter Sale lol... I'm trying to reup on moisturizing DCs.

Me too, most of the DCs in my stock pile have protein. CJCR is the best moisturizing DC I've tried. Now that you have introduced me to EVOO with the DC, I am set. I will be picking up the liter during Easter. Maybe two because my dd's hair loves it too.

Toy

Annabelles
Hot Apple pie hair cream
Green apple hair cream
Red velvet hair cream
Strawberry hair cream

sexypebbly

Got from Annabelle perfect blends iced carrot cake and sweet pumpkin leave in and butter cream leave in for my free product and a sample size iced carrot cake butta.