Mane & Tail Barrier

toinette

Tricking the president
have any of you guys used this? i picked it up at sally's but i havent used it yet. here is the product description:

The Barrier product works to create longer, stronger, healthier hair by providing immediate protection from heat and harsh styling producst before the styling begins.

Barrier allows your brush or comb to glide through your hair and stop the tearing which leads to further breakage and damage
Detangles & rejuvenates hair's natural softness, sheen and manageability
Sheilds while locking in moisture for hair shaft protection & stronger, healthier hair growth
Achieve the goal of long hair by preventing hair breakage, split ends & dryness due to styling
Lasts all day providing manageability & easier washout of styling products
Safe & recommended for colored, relaxed or permed hair styles

the ingredients are: water, dimethicone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone.

Jada

I have it and I like it I think that it detangles wet hair much better than the Mane & Tail Detangler I just spray it in my hair then follow up with about a dime size of the original Mane & Tail Conditioner then proceed to blow dry.

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
Hi Toinette,
I picked up this product at my local bss about two weeks ago. I spray it on my hair after a conditioner wash and after adding my other moisrurizers( i.e. coconut oil, ors olive oil, dudeys creme press):D . It made my hair feel stronger.Not really much else I noticed.