Mane n Tail Detangler/Transitioning

finickyone

I was finally able to locate a bottle of the detangler at my local BSS. I had been wanting to try it since I read how it got Tracyee through her long stretch. For me, this detangler is amazing & just my luck I happened upon it during my 10th month of transitioning. If you have thick 4a or 4b texture, I would highly recommend you giving it a try. Last night, I did fall to sleep with chloestral & a plastic cap, so that may also have helped with my results. This morning, I detangled in the shower, using my fingers. After sectioning & using the detangler, the shower comb literally glided through my thick hair. I applied some leave in & did 8 flat twists & I still can't believe how well this worked for me.

AllAboutMoi

Like I need another product... I will be on the look out for this. I'm 2.5 months post and I have a feeling its about to get rough.

How's the smell?

i love the detangler...
and also, the moisture condish... it is grand as a leave in before the detangler... and it comes in a grand gigantic bottle :grin:

Whisper

So true, I just bought this the other day but the store only had the detangler that said Herbal Essentials. This stuff is sweet! Although I just put a touch up in, I can tell that it will work well with newgrowth.

Dang..
you released the product junkie in
me...
I'm going to have to but it now..

dont worry, the huge bottle is only like 7 something, the detangler 4 something, both huge bottles...
as a natural for my whole life, this is the best detangler i have come across thus far... superb... it saved me from post vacation dreads :drunk:

Skiggle

dont worry, the huge bottle is only like 7 something, the detangler 4 something, both huge bottles...
as a natural for my whole life, this is the best detangler i have come across thus far... superb... it saved me from post vacation dreads :drunk:

I just bought
it from amazon..
its a 12oz...:yep:
I'm going to take your
word and OPs.
I hope I have good results!

shenitab

The detangler worked very well on my daughter's hair. I was so happy. Her cornrows looked better and so much easier to do than usual. I also like the value - the price for the amount you receive in the bottle. This is something I will make sure to keep around. I picked mine up at Sally's after hearing the raves.

beans4reezy

I am really glad you like this. I picked up a bottle today at Rite Aid. I want to use it when I take down my kinky twists, by the sound of things, it seems as if I will really like it.

Hysi

i loovvee this stuff! i have been using it for years. I also use their heat protectant/ barrier when flat ironing my hair. it is water based and light and doesn't leave my hair heavy or oily. love the condish & poo as well.

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
I have this though I haven't used it yet. I was planning to stretch until November 1st (18 weeks) but if the detangler works that well I might push it to 20 weeks maybe 24. Wait, didn't I say I was done with extra long stretches:blush:?