Make the itching stop!!!!

grnidmonster

I woke-up a week ago with a sore scalp and assumed it was the MSM and B-complex that I recently began taking again. Two days ago I started itching.:mad: It has been awful!!!

I thought my scalp was dry so I put some Sidr Butter on my scalp. Then my hair started shedding. Today I washed and I am still itching and shedding (though not as much shedding as before). I have tried anti-histimines thinking it was allergies. Could it be the MSM or B-complex?

Help me! All advice welcome

BrooklynSouth

Shedding, don't know but for the itching, try some JASON tea tree scalp normalizing shampoo, VITAMINSHOPPE, other health/vitamin merchants may carry it too.

leleepop

Try to exfoliate(sp) your scalp w/ 2 tablespoons brown sugar and creamy condish. It works for my itches sometimes.hth

grnidmonster

Brooklyn and LeLe-
Thanks for the advice, I'm willing to try both.

I'll let you know how it goes. The shedding stopped once I washed my hair, I don't think my hair likes oil on my scalp???:ohwell:

LHCF Ladies, any other suggestions?

Thanks

wyldcurlz

i used to itch like crazy and regular conditioner washes helped with that! now i rarely itch at all.

but, if your itching doesn't go away, you might consider eliminating something. you could be reacting to either the MSM or b-complex. or maybe taking too much? most likely that's not it, maybe you do just need to exfoliate and/or keep the scalp conditioned (which is what helped me - those conditioner washes saved me from the itchies.)

worse case scenario - find a good dermatologist if the problem persists.