Lusti Organics Products (From Dollar Tree)

BraunSugar

I was in Dollar Tree and I saw this line of products called Lusti Organics. At first I thought 'no', but after looking at the ingredients I decided to buy a couple. I got the detangling spray & the styling gel.

The detangling spray contains olive oil extract, sulfur, aloe vera extract, vitamin e, nettle leaf, & garlic to name a few.

The gel contains hydrolized vegetable protein, white nettle, chamomile, rosemary, olive extract & some other stuff.

They aren't completely natural or organic ingredients but I figured for a dollar a piece I saw no harm in purchasing them. I have not used them yet. I'll have to wait until my next wash day to try them out.

Has anyone here heard of or tried these products?

BraunSugar

The gel is what I was most concerned about because I hate crispy hair, but I think I'm gonna use it for a wash & go and I'll see how it works out for me.

jprayze

Gotta revive this thread! I picked up the detangling spray, used after cowash and didn't love it. My comb was getting stuck :-(. Anyone use it?

Bunnyhaslonghair

Ebonics Queen
I've used the sheen spray and liked it as a moisturizer. lasted a while too. Its become harder to find at my local dollar trees tho.

jprayze

Bunnyhaslonghair said:
I've used the sheen spray and liked it as a moisturizer. lasted a while too. Its become harder to find at my local dollar trees tho.

Does the sheen spray have glycerin?

BraunSugar

The detangling spray did not work out for detangling on my hair. The gel was okay, but I haven't revisited either one.

Iluvsmuhgrass

Co-signing on the suckdom of the spray. I wanted to love it... but alas it was horrible and I did not. lol. Someone bought all of the gel so I didn't get to try it.

jprayze

I'm always trying to find a deal lol

I like the softee mango butter from dollar tree for heavy sealing.