LUST...does it still exist????

ms_kenesha

I went to Ulta Friday night looking for it and I couldn't find it so I got the Loreal Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Cream. Has the Loreal Smooth-Intense line taken out the Loreal Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment?

P.S. ULTA's prices are the best and CVS sucks *** compared to their prices! /images/graemlins/weird.gif

LUST is an LHCF acronym for Loreal Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment. I used to use it, like in 01 or 02, but when I was looking for it this weekend I couldn't find it. I just got the closest sounding thing from Loreal.

[ QUOTE ]
Ms_Kenesha, I too love Ulta!! I have never used LUST. Is it the name of a line, or a product?

[/ QUOTE ]

All this time my dumb tail be going looking for LUSt, I feel like an idiot. Ms.K what are it's strengths?

Smooth sleek blow-dried or rollerset hair. It was the hot thing for a while it looks like a lot of people moved to Salerm 21 for the effects of LUST.

[ QUOTE ]
All this time my dumb tail be going looking for LUSt, I feel like an idiot. Ms.K what are it's strengths?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ms K I was in several beauty supply stores this weekend, but I think the one I saw it in was the one in Wheaton Mall. I think
unknw.gif

Hey Ms Kenesha,

LUST is still out there. As a matter of fact I saw some in a BS store this past weekend. I never tried though.

Well maybe I will see how my hair responds to this as well...I LOVE Salerm 21..it is definately a keeper.

Dagnabit why can't I find it then?

This is all I see on Loreal's site:
smooth_intense_prod1.jpg

This comprehensive haircare system delivers hair that’s up to three times smoother* and silkier when compared to ordinary shampoos. Specially formulated with Nutrileum – a complex of camelina seed micronutrients and smoothing agents – Smooth-Intense helps soften and smooth the hair fiber, neutralizing frizz along the hair strand. The system includes:

Smooth-Intense Shampoo, a gentle yet thorough cleanser that begins the smoothing process

Smooth-Intense Conditioner, a lightweight conditioning and detangling formula that infuses hair with moisture and shine

Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Serum, a leave-in treatment that provides long-lasting anti-frizz action, preventing stray frizzies and unwanted kinks

Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Cream, a rich, creamy leave-in formula that smoothes and tames thick, coarse hair, providing 100% more smoothness**

Smooth-Intense Masque, a deep treatment that smoothes and tames while renewing hair with softness and shine

Smooth-Intense delivers hair that’s up to three times smoother*, silkier, and more manageable without weighing it down!

[ QUOTE ]
Have you tried Sally's?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, I'll check.

I do like the other Loreal product I bought, but the PJ in me always wants it ALL! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

I can't rememeber if I saw this
19851.jpg

Loreal Natures Therapy Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment 8oz
Description: Conditions, nutures and control, eliminate fly-aways and split ends!

but I did see this
19850.jpg

Loreal Natures Therapy Unfrizz Taming Creme 4oz
Description: This leave in treatment smoothes, shines and adds control.

Oh yeah, I got this info from www.beautydeals.net maybe they are a decent price. I don't know what you normally pay.

For those who have tried both which is better the Loreal Natures Therapy or the Loreal Smooth Intense. I like my cream from them, it smells good and cost I think $3.99 at ULTA! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

I still have several jars left I stocked piled last year when it was on sale.
Sally's is the only place I see it in my area.

[ QUOTE ]
Smooth sleek blow-dried or rollerset hair. It was the hot thing for a while it looks like a lot of people moved to Salerm 21 for the effects of LUST.

[/ QUOTE ]
I still use Salerm too. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yeah, go to Sally's. I have to get some more this week when I get paid, I just used almost all of mine when I washed my hair this weeked.

I love LUST. It helped me with the tangles, and when I flatironed my hair it was really smooth.

I've only seen LUST at Sally's. It's part of the L'Oreal Nature's Therapy line rather than the Smooth Intense line. That may be why you haven't seen it at the other places.

Back