LQQking for KalaKola creme post?

Bees

My neice brought me over her latest hair growth potion. I had showed her the post for KalaKola creme and she went marching her stany self over to ebay and ordered some. She brought it over and I tested it...just put a teeny bit on the nape of my neck. A few minutes later I started smelling something that was giving me a headache. The smell was sooo familar. MTG crossed my mind but I knew I hadn't used any in quite a while. Then it dawned on me...it was that darn creme. It smells like a really strong Sulphur 8.:eek: I told her don't come around me with that stanky stuff in her head anymore. She called me a punk! :D I called her Stanky! I started to tell her to order me ome too...but I am so glad I didn't...I would have been mad as hell. I think she will put anything in her hair to make it grow. I am a little jelly tho...cuz she is getting mad growth and I am slowly creeping along. Guess I'll stick with my ORS Fertilizing Temple Balm...it is thickening up my thin spot.:)

I knew it, all the stank stuff will most likely cause growth, the bolded part was funny and cute, LOL.
Bees said:
My neice brought me over her latest hair growth potion. I had showed her the post for KalaKola creme and she went marching her stany self over to ebay and ordered some. She brought it over and I tested it...just put a teeny bit on the nape of my neck. A few minutes later I started smelling something that was giving me a headache. The smell was sooo familar. MTG crossed my mind but I knew I hadn't used any in quite a while. Then it dawned on me...it was that darn creme. It smells like a really strong Sulphur 8.:eek: I told her don't come around me with that stanky stuff in her head anymore. She called me a punk! :D I called her Stanky! I started to tell her to order me ome too...but I am so glad I didn't...I would have been mad as hell. I think she will put anything in her hair to make it grow. I am a little jelly tho...cuz she is getting mad growth and I am slowly creeping along. Guess I'll stick with my ORS Fertilizing Temple Balm...it is thickening up my thin spot.:)

I've never ordered from ebay but I'm so tempted to buy that stuff! Is it safe to purchase there? How long does it take to get your product?

I saw this today at the Indian Store, this was packaged in a red, black and white box, in a tube (like toothpaste). I read it...said for coloring hair...left it there. :confused:

No, I didn't read the ingredients list... :spank:

Back