Losing Weight = Losing Hair? o_0

Okay, I can see that. That is something I would not have thought to supplement with. Its kinda obvius now that you pointed it out, especially for those of us going on a low-fat diet. Thanks so much dachsies, what was your weight loss strategy if you dont mind me asking?

I was eating 1500-1800 calories a day in 6 small meals, cut out all refined sugars and ate low fat. I didn't worry about total carbohydrates, but i made sure i got at least 30-40% of my calories from protein and at least 30g of fiber. I did cardio 30 minutes 3-4X per week and weight trained heavy 3-4X per week. Don't worry, you won't get muscular like a man, you will actually get smaller in size as you get leaner and will increase your metabolism so you can burn fat faster.

I did good while i ate like this...i only regained the weight when i started eating the refined sugar again. That white powder will be the death of humanity!

thanks for sharing! you are an inspiration! what kind of diet are you on??

When I lost the 75 lbs I did it on my own just eating salads and tuna.

Now I am eating spinach salads, counting calories, lemon slices in water (drinking more than a liter) as well as combining P90X with Turbo Jam.

I have recently been heart broken so I am going hard just to make myself look and feel better you know. I'm focused!!

When I lost the 75 lbs I did it on my own just eating salads and tuna.

Now I am eating spinach salads, counting calories, lemon slices in water (drinking more than a liter) as well as combining P90X with Turbo Jam.

I have recently been heart broken so I am going hard just to make myself look and feel better you know. I'm focused!!

you and me r in the same boat...:nono:

I was eating 1500-1800 calories a day in 6 small meals, cut out all refined sugars and ate low fat. I didn't worry about total carbohydrates, but i made sure i got at least 30-40% of my calories from protein and at least 30g of fiber. I did cardio 30 minutes 3-4X per week and weight trained heavy 3-4X per week. Don't worry, you won't get muscular like a man, you will actually get smaller in size as you get leaner and will increase your metabolism so you can burn fat faster.

I did good while i ate like this...i only regained the weight when i started eating the refined sugar again. That white powder will be the death of humanity!

refined sugar is really bad :( the american diet is really bad as a whole. my bro bought me some baked doritos the other nite :rolleyes: yeah i know, they are bad for you, but they try to market them as healthy. i take one chip then next thing i know i literally cant stop. it clicked...they probably put MSG in these chips. Sure enough there is the msg... i just want to go back to eating clean

Yikes..I lost 15 lbs and my hair fell out with it :(...and it was so lush and BSL....forced me to transition...I am natural now :grin:. What I didnt do that I am doing now is taking my vitamins. I have learned my lesson.

I had forgotten all about this thread!
so I lost 6 lbs...i been working out for a month. My hair is def growing. Won't know if thickness has been affected until september when I straighten. I take my vitamins regularly too.

Back